USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: See you in 2009 Euro Bike  (Read 3836 times)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
See you in 2009 Euro Bike
« on: August 29, 2009, 01:42:19 am »

Dear customers,

It is appreciated that your kind support and using our products. Your encourage always drive our progress.
We will partipicate the 2009 Euro Bike Fair in Germany, it will be honored that your visit at our booth.
I am pleased to introduce our coming products for you.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 05:22:06 am by TWG_TECH4 »

zingo

• zingo.org
Re: See you in 2009 Euro Bike
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 04:03:57 pm »

The new devices look realy nice!! Good luck on the fair!

Roger C

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 02:49:20 pm »

Would have liked to be there, but 1 392 km from home (using planning tool in TM) is a little bit to far.

Expecting some nice Youtube clip to watch... :)

/Roger C

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 03:27:42 pm »

Thanks my firend~
Just arrive Friedrichshasfen of Germany today morning.
I likes the wheather here, firendly people...
Tomorrow will go for decorating the booth.

Have a nice day,

Geoffrey

albert

• this product gives value for money
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 11:22:27 pm »

Hello Geoffrey,

Good luck in Germany at the Exhibition, I was there this weekend. Now I have to work, so no Exhibition for me.

Regards, Albert
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202
Biker, minimum 8000 km a Year.

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 07:34:18 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

Good luck in Germany at the Exhibition, I was there this weekend. Now I have to work, so no Exhibition for me.

Regards, Albert

Hi Albert,

Thanks, Albert.

Have a nice day

Geoffrey  :)

Xood

• Regular Members
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 03:37:19 am »

I m happy to see GlobalSat is bringing out new goodies.

Since the show is now over, is it possible to release some more information about the GPS matches (GH-503, 505)?.

I am new to jogging and am looking for a watch with GPS and heart beat sensor.
Was I was not so sure with the GH-625M and was considering other manufactures I was happily surprised to see the news about new watches (if they actually are replacing the 635M).

And I am from Germany, so any estimated release dates would be very nice for my region.

Thank you!

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 11:00:23 am »

I m happy to see GlobalSat is bringing out new goodies.

Since the show is now over, is it possible to release some more information about the GPS matches (GH-503, 505)?.

I am new to jogging and am looking for a watch with GPS and heart beat sensor.
Was I was not so sure with the GH-625M and was considering other manufactures I was happily surprised to see the news about new watches (if they actually are replacing the 635M).

And I am from Germany, so any estimated release dates would be very nice for my region.

Thank you!

Dear Xood

It is appreciated that you have interest on our product.
I am sorry that the product will a little bit delay.
The samples of GH-5 series will be ready on late Nov and we will ask for testers to join our group.
You might consider our GH-625M, it can meet your requirement, and then we can offer you a special discount on GH-5 series.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey  :)

Frank

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 11:34:48 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

I'm completely new at this forum and also very interested in the new GH-5x series as I'm looking for a watch that supports running, MTB, routing and tracking.

From Navilock (I suppose your central distributor for Germany) I got the information, the watches will be available from mid of october. If I understand you correctly, this is not realistic. Or do you will provide it earlier for specific countries / distributors....?

Like Xood mentioned it would be perfect to get more details for this watch as I'm not sure if the details on the Navilock webside are correct (or if it's correct the watch seems to have nearly the same specification as the GH-625 (beside of the water resistence, battery and as you posted in other threads the virtual partner)).
Could you please provide details and perhaps also some more images to get a feeling for the size of the watch? Also a price range would be very helpfull.

Thank you very much and best regards
Frank

Xood

• Regular Members
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 05:07:29 am »

I went ahead and bought the old model (GH-625M) and am looking forward to how to works. Sadly lots of people prefer other brands so it was a bit hard to find the right information.

I am mostly interested in using software to track my progress and maybe I spend some time working in a iPhone app for the GH-625M :-)

@Geoffrey, As for the new watch and discount, I would be happy to get back to you. :-)

@Frank, I might be wrong. But I think Navilock is more a re-branding that a distributor. At least I saw GlobalSat GTS watches now from two or three different "brands" and I rather get the original model. :-)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 11:39:01 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

I'm completely new at this forum and also very interested in the new GH-5x series as I'm looking for a watch that supports running, MTB, routing and tracking.

From Navilock (I suppose your central distributor for Germany) I got the information, the watches will be available from mid of october. If I understand you correctly, this is not realistic. Or do you will provide it earlier for specific countries / distributors....?

Like Xood mentioned it would be perfect to get more details for this watch as I'm not sure if the details on the Navilock webside are correct (or if it's correct the watch seems to have nearly the same specification as the GH-625 (beside of the water resistence, battery and as you posted in other threads the virtual partner)).
Could you please provide details and perhaps also some more images to get a feeling for the size of the watch? Also a price range would be very helpfull.

Thank you very much and best regards
Frank

Hello Frank

Welcome to join our family!
I am pleased to share information with you. Navilock is the one of major distributors and re-branding for them. In fact, these producst are in engineering testing stage and software are under development. The samples will be ready on mid of Oct-begin of Nov. (I am not sure, depend on the status)

The maor features are beside you mentioned:
- The display is 128*96 with IMOD technology by Qualcomn.
- Trainer (likes Virtual Partner)
- Muti-Sport (For Trithlon)
- Watch mode (real watch application)
- Configurabe by PC SW

The price is not finialize yet since is under development stage.

Have a nice weekend.

Geoffrey

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2009, 11:45:07 am »

I went ahead and bought the old model (GH-625M) and am looking forward to how to works. Sadly lots of people prefer other brands so it was a bit hard to find the right information.

I am mostly interested in using software to track my progress and maybe I spend some time working in a iPhone app for the GH-625M :-)

@Geoffrey, As for the new watch and discount, I would be happy to get back to you. :-)

@Frank, I might be wrong. But I think Navilock is more a re-branding that a distributor. At least I saw GlobalSat GTS watches now from two or three different "brands" and I rather get the original model. :-)

Hi Xood

I am very willing to get back to me. :)
It is suprising to me that you are working a app on iPhone for GH-625M.
If you can finish it and willing to share, I will apply a free 505 watch for you as rewards!
Please be advise your comment and plan.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Frank

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 03:06:21 pm »

Hello,

Geoffrey, thank you very much for the additional information! So if you can shorten the time by sharing some more images of the watch it would be great. Onother question where I didn't found an answer for: Will the watch have a coded HRM belt?

@ Xood, thank you also for your reply. Concerning the brands: do you speek about available models in Germany and if yes could you please tell me the other 'brands' / distributor names?

Thanks.
Best regards
Frank

jojojojojojo

• Regular Members
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2010, 09:33:03 am »

Hi Xood,
where di you get the original in Germany? Online-shop? I only know the relabled Tchibo and Navilock models. Anyway, they should be identical, right?
Regards,
Johannes

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.283 seconds with 20 queries.