USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Congratulation on GH-561 heroes  (Read 2907 times)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
Congratulation on GH-561 heroes
« on: September 25, 2009, 05:22:29 am »

Hi All heroes
Thank you for you all are interesting in testing our device. As our internal vote we select  5 lucky members who acquire our GH-561for testing.

The winning list as following :
1. Roger C
2. Phil
3. Pewi
4. Zingo
5. Albert

Kindly send your contact information (Tel/address) to claire.deng@globalsat.com.tw  within 1 week otherwise you will lose your candidate.
We will arrange sample to you once we got your complete information.

If you have any question please feel free contact us. Please don't heasiteate to post your suggestions on fourm, your encourage and supporting always drive us progressing.  :)

Have a nice weekend

Claire
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 06:14:57 am by TWG_TECH4 »

Roger C

Re: Congratulation on GH-561 heroes
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 09:49:48 am »

Ahh nice, i will do my best in testing this new device, maybe on my trip to look for mushrooms in a deep unknown forest...
Thanks, i will mail my Info right away.

Have a nive weekend ! (atleast i will, running 30 km race in Lidingo/sweden, in summer condition, with my GH-625 :) )

/ Roger Carlsson

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 11:31:13 am »

Ahh nice, i will do my best in testing this new device, maybe on my trip to look for mushrooms in a deep unknown forest...
Thanks, i will mail my Info right away.

Have a nive weekend ! (atleast i will, running 30 km race in Lidingo/sweden, in summer condition, with my GH-625 :) )

/ Roger Carlsson

Congratulation, Mr.Testing!

Hope to hear your advice.  ;D
Don't forget to send your contact information to Claire. She will arrange it.

Have a nice weekend

Geoffrey

zingo

• zingo.org
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 12:58:39 pm »

Great!
Ill do my best to "break" this device.
Please let us know (here or by email) if you have any special use case that you need input on.
Also how should we handle the device, e.g can I show the device and let people test it or do you want to keep it "hidden" until launch date, (or people can see it but not operate it).

Roger C, good luck! I have never runned Lidinge but will probably do it someday as a Swede it is one of the "must run" competitions!

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 11:12:45 pm »

Great!
Ill do my best to "break" this device.
Please let us know (here or by email) if you have any special use case that you need input on.
Also how should we handle the device, e.g can I show the device and let people test it or do you want to keep it "hidden" until launch date, (or people can see it but not operate it).

Roger C, good luck! I have never runned Lidinge but will probably do it someday as a Swede it is one of the "must run" competitions!

Hi Zingo,

Yes, you can share to your friend and please post the test comments on our fourm.
Not only use in special case, you can test it in any case for outdoor traveling to find out any unknow problem. :)

We are going to lanuch this product soon.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey  :)

zingo

• zingo.org
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 11:07:55 am »

Not only use in special case, you can test it in any case for outdoor traveling to find out any unknow problem
I mean more like if the engenering/marketing team has special conserns like:

- Feature X is it easy to use or do you have another idea on how to visualize it...
- Feature Y we can be also be done with a blinking cursor what is better?

Phil

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 12:15:24 pm »

Thanks for the test sample  :)
I'm more of a mountain biking guy, but I also enjoy doing some walkings through the forest and mountain from time to time, so maybe I will have a chance to test it "on field".
I just have a doubt: does it work also as a track logger or is only for navigation purposes?

I should be able to adapt the SportTracks plugin to work with the GH-561 too, it should not differ much.
By the way, is there already any protocol specification available?

Regards,
-Phil

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 10:24:43 am »

Thanks for the test sample  :)
I'm more of a mountain biking guy, but I also enjoy doing some walkings through the forest and mountain from time to time, so maybe I will have a chance to test it "on field".
I just have a doubt: does it work also as a track logger or is only for navigation purposes?

I should be able to adapt the SportTracks plugin to work with the GH-561 too, it should not differ much.
By the way, is there already any protocol specification available?

Regards,
-Phil

Hi Phil

GH-561 is the for navigation navigation and car finding. You will have more fun in your travel and advanture.
It needs to take a few days to make the communication protocol. Please be patient to wait.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.234 seconds with 20 queries.