USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Training Gym Pro V1.2.9 for GH-625 release!  (Read 10945 times)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
Re: Training Gym Pro V1.2.9 for GH-625 release!
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2011, 04:37:09 am »

Oh... and being able to use swedish letters ,, in the notes.  :)

So right now it doesn't work? Since we don't have swedish system.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2011, 04:40:13 am »

Hi all, first of all thank's for the new software. But Now I have 2 questions:

1 - how do we import the data from the previous program (training gym)?

2 - how do we see the laps info (time, distance, etc.)

tank's and a happy new year to all.

PS - by the way it woull'd be nice if one of the languages of the new software was Portuguese...:)

Dear customer,

Thanks for using new software.
At this moment, you can export to ACT file and then import then as temporary.
Just to click the sub icon from Track Record to see the Lap information.
Due to we are not expert on Portuguese, it is appreciate if you can support and for sure we will implement then.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Trinap21

• Regular Members
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2011, 09:25:17 am »

Dear customer,

Due to we are not expert on Portuguese, it is appreciate if you can support and for sure we will implement then.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

sorry but I don't understand how do I copy the data from the previous training gym sftware to the new one.

I have the data file in my pen drive and now what do I do with it??
Regard's , Nuno

Trinap21

• Regular Members
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2011, 02:41:05 pm »

Hi all, since I still doesnt got an answer abouth how to transfer my old training gym data to the new training gym pro in an easy way, I would like to ask to the other member's how they do it. Because with the export method I have to move every training file one by one, rigth?? And that would take a lot of time, since I'm using my gh-625 for quite some time. I'm sure there's a better and quicker way.

Like in the old program were you copy the data file and then just paste in it's place....

thank's and regard's
Nuno

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2011, 09:31:34 pm »

Dear customer,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

sorry but I don't understand how do I copy the data from the previous training gym sftware to the new one.

I have the data file in my pen drive and now what do I do with it??
Regard's , Nuno

You can export the previous training file to *.ACT from Main\Export Activity from Training Gym Software and them import to Trainnig Gym Pro. We will make Tranferring Tool later. Sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2011, 07:20:27 am »

Oh... and being able to use swedish letters ,, in the notes.  :)

So right now it doesn't work? Since we don't have swedish system.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
No. Right now doesn't work.

Anders

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2011, 01:03:45 pm »

Yesterday when running I thought a little more about correspondingmaps and graphs. Sadly enough I can't inventionship since I just discovered that this is already implemented on sporttracks 3 (screenshot 2). The good part then that this already is there for me to use and that I can explain this very easy without having to do my own drawings. For me this is good tools that i suggest Globalsat to implement when planning sports gym pro 2.0

If I click somewhere on my trail on the map to the right on the screenshot below, a little window pops up showing me time and distance (small improvement would be if the window would be a few cm to side and not right on top of where i click and if it would be possible to choose what info to display in the window.) When I click the graphs to the left shows corresponding values depending on which graphs i have chosen.

And as you see on the screenshot below you can also highlight a stretch on your trail the corresponding graphs will give you start- and endvalues + in this case average tempo (it seems like) and change of altitude. If this also got displayed in a table it would be even nicer and even more nerdy  ;)

Peaks in tempo is not due to problems with gps but my dog taking toiletbreaks.   :)

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 04:15:30 pm by AndersBrontosaurus »

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2011, 12:59:24 am »

Yesterday when running I thought a little more about correspondingmaps and graphs. Sadly enough I can't inventionship since I just discovered that this is already implemented on sporttracks 3 (screenshot 2). The good part then that this already is there for me to use and that I can explain this very easy without having to do my own drawings. For me this is good tools that i suggest Globalsat to implement when planning sports gym pro 2.0

If I click somewhere on my trail on the map to the right on the screenshot below, a little window pops up showing me time and distance (small improvement would be if the window would be a few cm to side and not right on top of where i click and if it would be possible to choose what info to display in the window.) When I click the graphs to the left shows corresponding values depending on which graphs i have chosen.

And as you see on the screenshot below you can also highlight a stretch on your trail the corresponding graphs will give you start- and endvalues + in this case average tempo (it seems like) and change of altitude. If this also got displayed in a table it would be even nicer and even more nerdy  ;)

Peaks in tempo is not due to problems with gps but my dog taking toiletbreaks.   :)

Thanks for suggestions. We will hold this idea into next generation.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.236 seconds with 20 queries.