USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: lap adjustment GH-625M  (Read 2480 times)

jobemoy

lap adjustment GH-625M
« on: May 29, 2010, 11:17:23 am »

Recently I have acquired a gps GH-625M and have a doubt about his functioning that I do not manage to find out across the instructions manual. In contact both with the seller and with Globalsat I have been forwarded to this page to try to find some answer. My problem (?) in question is the following one:
I practise running and have realized the adjustments that adapt themselves to my needs. In particular I have it established the alarm notice so that it recurs and warns me every kilometer, and at first this me works without any problem and correctly, but also I have the adjustment back so that I indicated myself the minutes that I invest to cover every kilometer; in this case the information of the time that I realize in every km (that is to say the time back) me appears on the screen and warns me but of arbitrary form, never in the first and second return; it always usually does it from the third return until the end and neither. I put an example: yesterday I realized a training of 17km (17 returns); the notice of the time back me appeared in the km 3 (3 turned), km 6 (6vuelta) km 9 (9 turned) and later until the end either all the returns. I understand that if it warns me on the screen it should do all the returns. To indicate also that the information if that they all remain engraved, that is to say, then I can verify the time of every return.
From Globalsat it was indicated me that it should to update the firmware (F-GGH-2A-1001073) and conmprobar, thing that I did but the same keeps on happening to me.
Has Alguién observed this detail? Some answer? Some solution? Is it normal a few km if and others not?

Hubert

• Hubert (Germany)
Re: lap adjustment GH-625M
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 12:12:04 am »

Hi Jobemoy,

I'm not sure, if I understood everything you wrote...  I'm even not sure, if I got your problem.
However - let me try to give you some hints:

In order to explain the settings, I will do this with English Menu Settings.
Either you understand/translate them or maybe you first have to change to English language for a while.

Okay - please check this:

* From "Main Menu" select "Activity".
* From "Activity Menu" select "Activity Setting"
* From "Activity Setting" select "Lap Setting"
* Inside this Menu set the "Auto Lap Trigger" to "Distance" and
   set the "Lap Distance" to "1.00 km".

Hope this might help you.  (If not, I might have misunderstood your problem...)
Good luck !

Regards, Hubert
GH-625XT, Firmware: F-GGH-2P-1112231 (Beta)
GH-505 M, Firmware: F-GGH-2C-1007161 (Beta)
GH-625 M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1001073 (Version XII)
with GS-Sport Gym Pro v1.6.8 and Sporttracks 2.1.3326

jobemoy

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 01:50:24 pm »

Thanks Hubert
Let you know that the setting that tells me I already had well established. The problem remains that the notice of partial turn (minutes / km) does not appear after 1 km or 2 km (normally do from 3 km and later, sometimes not followed) and according to that adjustment should occur from the beginning.
Sorry for my English because I write from Spain

abdominizer

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 07:57:49 am »

I also had this happening when using autolap and distance alert at the same time both set to the same distance. The autolap alert screen will not show up for the first two laps. I guess it's because the distance alert somehow disturbs the autolap when they are suppposed to pop up at the same time. After two laps the cumulated error comes into play and the autolap will alert after the distance alert.

Regards,
Jonas
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1001073 (Version XII)
GH-505 #00006, Firmware: F-0TH-0C-1005061 (Version 2.0)
Sporttracks Version 2.1.3465
GS-Sport Gym Version 2.1, GS-Sport Gym Pro V.1.2

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 10:19:28 am »

I also had this happening when using autolap and distance alert at the same time both set to the same distance. The autolap alert screen will not show up for the first two laps. I guess it's because the distance alert somehow disturbs the autolap when they are suppposed to pop up at the same time. After two laps the cumulated error comes into play and the autolap will alert after the distance alert.

Regards,
Jonas

Hi all

Maybe we have to organize the priority and scenario of these alerts.
Right now, the scenario is when the next alert actived, the current will be overwrite.

Sincerely,

Geofrey :D

zingo

• zingo.org
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 04:00:39 pm »

Today I got another Autolap problem, I runned into a tunnel a few 100 meters from start in a race today, the tunnel was long enough to cover the 1,2,3,4 km lap notice. When I came out of the tunnel It found GPS and the distance was perfect again it matched the Km marking in the race (the tunnel had no turns) but I only got distance alert for Km 1 and 2, e.g. I only got 2 laps instead of 4. I get the impression that the distance autolap alert blocked itself so I only got 2 instead of 4.

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 08:54:57 pm »

Today I got another Autolap problem, I runned into a tunnel a few 100 meters from start in a race today, the tunnel was long enough to cover the 1,2,3,4 km lap notice. When I came out of the tunnel It found GPS and the distance was perfect again it matched the Km marking in the race (the tunnel had no turns) but I only got distance alert for Km 1 and 2, e.g. I only got 2 laps instead of 4. I get the impression that the distance autolap alert blocked itself so I only got 2 instead of 4.

Hi Zingo,

I got little bit confusion. How can the few 100m tunnel cover over 1 km? Or you did several returns?
If GPS lost signal, device never know when to active alert and skip at the time.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey 

zingo

• zingo.org
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 09:00:36 am »

I got little bit confusion. How can the few 100m tunnel cover over 1 km? Or you did several returns?
If GPS lost signal, device never know when to active alert and skip at the time.

No the tunnel was 4km and I entered the tunnel after about 400m. In the tunnel there was no GPS data as I did expect and PACE  and distance-stuff was wrong. The problem was when I exit the tunnel and got GPS signal back, I would expect it to show 4 laps but it did show 2 laps.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.247 seconds with 20 queries.