USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: New firmware 1.03 release  (Read 5946 times)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
New firmware 1.03 release
« on: January 29, 2010, 04:43:04 am »

Dear customers,

We have released firmware V1.03 which fixed data crashed when save over 10 waypoints manual issue.

Please let me know if you are interest.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey :D

albert

• this product gives value for money
Re: New firmware 1.03 release
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 05:20:49 am »

Geoffrey,

Thanks I like to test please, hopefully it will install!
Something what I would like to see for GEO CASHING is the possibility to edit a waypoint in [GOTO] like in the [ROUTES]. Because in routes you have to create a route first. With geocashing on the way you are going, you have to fill in the coordinates your self and follow. :)

My emailadress albertlajansen@live.nl

Best regards,

Albert

GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202
Biker, minimum 8000 km a Year.

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 09:15:17 am »

Geoffrey,

Something what I would like to see for GEO CASHING is the possibility to edit a waypoint in [GOTO] like in the [ROUTES]. Because in routes you have to create a route first. With geocashing on the way you are going, you have to fill in the coordinates your self and follow. :)

Best regards,

Albert

Hello Albert,

We have put firmware 1.03 on website. http://www.gs-sport.com/pro_dl.php?en_product_id=2&en_product_cnt_id=19 Please kindly download it.

I will discuss with engineer about the possibility of edit waypoint in GOTO page.
How about to support coordination system on UTM? Maybe it is more interesting.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Roger C

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 01:08:49 pm »

Hi Geoffrey !

I installed 1.03,  but first i had to download the "Easy firmware update tool" again because i had forgot how to update, it isnt possible to update inside TM ? well couldnt find it.

Now about that waypointthing, when i have added 10 waypoints manually inside gh-561 and add one more, it automaticly erase the first point without telling something, is it meant to be like this or shouldnt it say "waypoint is full !, overwrite prior waypoint, continue ?" like it said when i try to add from TM to gh-561 ?

Time for a little running with my precious gh-625 :) , see ya.

/Roger C

albert

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 01:24:05 am »

Geoffrey,

Best regards,

Albert

Hello Albert,

We have put firmware 1.03 on website. http://www.gs-sport.com/pro_dl.php?en_product_id=2&en_product_cnt_id=19 Please kindly download it.

I will discuss with engineer about the possibility of edit waypoint in GOTO page.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Hello Geoffrey,

If UTM is an extra option this is OK, but they give it normaly in degree, min., sec.

Best regards,

Albert
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 10:17:45 am »

Hi Geoffrey !

I installed 1.03,  but first i had to download the "Easy firmware update tool" again because i had forgot how to update, it isnt possible to update inside TM ? well couldnt find it.

Now about that waypointthing, when i have added 10 waypoints manually inside gh-561 and add one more, it automaticly erase the first point without telling something, is it meant to be like this or shouldnt it say "waypoint is full !, overwrite prior waypoint, continue ?" like it said when i try to add from TM to gh-561 ?

Time for a little running with my precious gh-625 :) , see ya.

/Roger C

Hi Mr.Tester

No problem to change scenario of full waypoints! :)
I will check with our engineer.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

albert

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 01:36:30 pm »

Geoffrey,

Best regards,

Albert

Hello Albert,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Hello Geoffrey,

If UTM is an extra option this is OK, but they give it normaly in degree, min., sec.

Best regards,

Albert

Hello Geoffrey,

Downloaded the version, with my new installed XP professional, High expectations 8), no success :o. The DFU driver installs correctly (except no undersigning MS) tried to upgrade. Coming not further than 2% until 5%. Have to wait till I am at work on Friday. :(

Best regards,

Albert     

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 10:48:26 am »

Geoffrey,

Best regards,

Albert

Hello Albert,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Hello Geoffrey,

Best regards,

Albert

Hello Geoffrey,

Downloaded the version, with my new installed XP professional, High expectations 8), no success :o. The DFU driver installs correctly (except no undersigning MS) tried to upgrade. Coming not further than 2% until 5%. Have to wait till I am at work on Friday. :(

Best regards,

Albert   

Hi Albert,

What version XP do you use? Sp2 or Sp3? 32bit or 64bit?
Please noted that the DFU driver is little bit different.

Sincerely,

albert

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 04:05:57 pm »

Hello Geoffrey,

Hi Albert,

Sincerely,

I am using XP professional SP3 32 bit, also Vista SP 2 32 bit is refusing to work. A 3e computer also XP professional SP3 32 bit same problem. But I did know this. I only had hopes that a clean installation would help.

I hope the yet to come version thus not take more than a half a year, than I am not in the same office anymore and can't update there. ;)

Best regards,

Albert 

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 10:40:19 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

Hi Albert,

Sincerely,

I am using XP professional SP3 32 bit, also Vista SP 2 32 bit is refusing to work. A 3e computer also XP professional SP3 32 bit same problem. But I did know this. I only had hopes that a clean installation would help.

I hope the yet to come version thus not take more than a half a year, than I am not in the same office anymore and can't update there. ;)

Best regards,

Albert

Hello Albert,

I will forward your confusion to our development team, hopfully the problem could be resolved soon.

Of course, we have develop another bootloader likes GH625 as IAP. It only needs to install Virtual COM port driver only and easy to install. After updated bootloader, you will never have this kind of problem!

However, it needs little complicated process to update your bootloader. That is why we won't release to avoid more confusion.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

albert

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 02:13:56 pm »

Hello Geoffrey,

I did update at work ;), went all in OK. :D

Regards,

Albert

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 10:33:26 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

I did update at work ;), went all in OK. :D

Regards,

Albert

Hello Albert,

Great to hear!
Any news please let me know!

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

albert

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 05:47:11 pm »

Hello Geoffrey,
Of course, we have develop another bootloader likes GH625 as IAP. It only needs to install Virtual COM port driver only and easy to install. After updated bootloader, you will never have this kind of problem!

However, it needs little complicated process to update your bootloader. That is why we won't release to avoid more confusion.

If there is a way to get this corrected I like to try it, if you give me good instructions it is good to try. Especially if you can update the FW so that UTM in configuration can be set and edit in goto is working. This will be a very nice device for walkers and geocatchers. And I am eager to try it out.

Best regards,

Albert     

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 11:10:47 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

If there is a way to get this corrected I like to try it, if you give me good instructions it is good to try. Especially if you can update the FW so that UTM in configuration can be set and edit in goto is working. This will be a very nice device for walkers and geocatchers. And I am eager to try it out.

Best regards,

Albert   

Hi Albert,

Right now we are close to Chinese New Year vacation and almost be occupied. I think our team will go to implement after vacation. If any suggestion or idea, pleas let me know.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

albert

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 10:58:11 am »

Hi Geoffrey,

Have a good holiday, and enjoy your time with your family. It is important to have a break sometimes.
 ;D
Best regards,

Albert
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.291 seconds with 20 queries.