USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: See you in CeBit 2010!  (Read 6566 times)

abdominizer

Re: See you in CeBit 2010!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 04:14:42 am »

Hi Mike,

The price will be definied by destributor. The samples will be done soon.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey :)

Geoffrey,
I'm very excited to read that you are getting close to the launch of the launch of the new models! Do you think we will se it in stores before this summer? Many of my runner friends are waiting to se it before they decide weather to buy the GH-625 or some of the new GH-50X!

Regards,
Jonas
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1001073 (Version XII)
GH-505 #00006, Firmware: F-0TH-0C-1005061 (Version 2.0)
Sporttracks Version 2.1.3465
GS-Sport Gym Version 2.1, GS-Sport Gym Pro V.1.2

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 07:01:06 am »

Hi Mike,

The price will be definied by destributor. The samples will be done soon.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey :)

Geoffrey,
I'm very excited to read that you are getting close to the launch of the launch of the new models! Do you think we will se it in stores before this summer? Many of my runner friends are waiting to se it before they decide weather to buy the GH-625 or some of the new GH-50X!

Regards,
Jonas

Hi Jonas,

I think it is possible.
Or you can convinence them to purchase GH-625 first, and I can ask my boss to arrange one sample for your testing. ;)

Regards

Geoffrey

abdominizer

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 04:29:15 am »

Geoffrey,

Regards,
Jonas

Hi Jonas,

I think it is possible.
Or you can convinence them to purchase GH-625 first, and I can ask my boss to arrange one sample for your testing. ;)

Regards

Geoffrey

Geoffrey,
That sounds like a good deal!  ;) I would be very happy to be a tester of the new model! I will try to convince more of my runner friends to buy the GH-625 as it is now relatively cheap and gives good value for money! Some of my friends have already bought the GH-625 after my recomendation, but some are still waiting to see the new features of the new model first. Most are intrested in the interval workout feature, but I use the GH-625 for interval workouts as well so it is possible they will buy it now and then upgrade to the new GH-50X later!

Sincerely,
Jonas

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2010, 09:56:18 am »

Geoffrey,

Regards,
Jonas

Hi Jonas,

I think it is possible.

Regards

Geoffrey

Geoffrey,
That sounds like a good deal!  ;) I would be very happy to be a tester of the new model! I will try to convince more of my runner friends to buy the GH-625 as it is now relatively cheap and gives good value for money! Some of my friends have already bought the GH-625 after my recomendation, but some are still waiting to see the new features of the new model first. Most are intrested in the interval workout feature, but I use the GH-625 for interval workouts as well so it is possible they will buy it now and then upgrade to the new GH-50X later!

Sincerely,
Jonas

Hello Jonas,

GH-50x is almost closed to finshed, will let you know if any updated.
Anyway, how is the news from your friends?

Sincerely,

Geoffrey :D

abdominizer

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2010, 04:37:29 am »

Hello Jonas,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey,
I'm very excited to hear thet you're almost finished! Last week I showed my GH-625 to my runner friends again during a distance run and four of them are going to buy it since the price has now dropped even more. Some other are still not sure if they are going to boy the Garmin FR-305 or the GH-625, or the Garmin FR-310XT or if they are going to wait for the new GH-50x. The main thing they are undecided about are the interval workout features that they can get in the Garmin FR-305 and in the new GH-50x, and whether it is worth the extra money to get these features. I recommended those who are lookin at the 310XT to wait for the Globalsat GH-50x because I think it will be better and cheaper, I hope you will not keep them waiting for long and that you will prove me right in that the GH-50x will be just as good or better at a lower proce than the Garmin FR-310XT!?  ;)

Sincerely,
Jonas

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 11:06:43 am »

Hello Jonas,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey,
I'm very excited to hear thet you're almost finished! Last week I showed my GH-625 to my runner friends again during a distance run and four of them are going to buy it since the price has now dropped even more. Some other are still not sure if they are going to boy the Garmin FR-305 or the GH-625, or the Garmin FR-310XT or if they are going to wait for the new GH-50x. The main thing they are undecided about are the interval workout features that they can get in the Garmin FR-305 and in the new GH-50x, and whether it is worth the extra money to get these features. I recommended those who are lookin at the 310XT to wait for the Globalsat GH-50x because I think it will be better and cheaper, I hope you will not keep them waiting for long and that you will prove me right in that the GH-50x will be just as good or better at a lower proce than the Garmin FR-310XT!?  ;)

Sincerely,
Jonas

Hi Jonas,

Sorry for my late repsonse. I was almost occupied and crazy on new projects and I guess our management will arrange 3 pcs of GH-50x for lucky members in next week because samples are quite limited! ;)

I think the price of GH-50x should much less than Garmin and with no more less features than them! It is glad that your kind introduction of our product and we will always provide the best services to you all.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey ;)

abdominizer

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 03:08:27 pm »

Hi Jonas,

Sorry for my late repsonse. I was almost occupied and crazy on new projects and I guess our management will arrange 3 pcs of GH-50x for lucky members in next week because samples are quite limited! ;)

I think the price of GH-50x should much less than Garmin and with no more less features than them! It is glad that your kind introduction of our product and we will always provide the best services to you all.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey ;)

Gooffrey,
Your late response is excused, business first! I haven't been here a lot anyway since I have been abroad on a training camp the last 10 days. I met a lot of runners from all over europe and I introduced my GH-625 to as many of them as I could. There were not many of them that were using GPS watches and the features and low price of my watch interested a lot of them, hopefully you will have many new customers soon!  ;)

I'm glad to hear thet you think the price of the new GH-50x will be copmetitive, I will surely promote it when its out on the market!

I'm a little disappointed you will only arrange 3 pcs of the new watch for testing, more testers would mean more useful feedback for further development and more promotion from more people that will see the watch. I understand that samples are limited but you should consider the marketing effect of more samples before you decide on only 3 samples!

Sincerely,
Jonas

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 11:12:30 am »

Hi Jonas,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey ;)

Gooffrey,
Your late response is excused, business first! I haven't been here a lot anyway since I have been abroad on a training camp the last 10 days. I met a lot of runners from all over europe and I introduced my GH-625 to as many of them as I could. There were not many of them that were using GPS watches and the features and low price of my watch interested a lot of them, hopefully you will have many new customers soon!  ;)

I'm glad to hear thet you think the price of the new GH-50x will be copmetitive, I will surely promote it when its out on the market!

I'm a little disappointed you will only arrange 3 pcs of the new watch for testing, more testers would mean more useful feedback for further development and more promotion from more people that will see the watch. I understand that samples are limited but you should consider the marketing effect of more samples before you decide on only 3 samples!

Sincerely,
Jonas

Hi Jonas,

It is appreciated that you kindly introduce Gsat GPS watch to them, it can let more people to know our product and company.
I knew 3 pcs of samples are too less to expend market quickly. Maybe our management will consider to send other samples as second step regarding the limition.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.242 seconds with 18 queries.