USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: can not install mini cdu v 1.03  (Read 3349 times)

watermatrout

can not install mini cdu v 1.03
« on: June 28, 2010, 03:37:04 am »

trying to change baude rate on nd 100. works fine with baude rate 38400 and mini cdu v1.02. gps program needs baude rate 4800. So after reading forum downloaded minicdu v1.03 . install fails everytime, error opening files for writing. Any way round

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
Re: can not install mini cdu v 1.03
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 11:09:37 am »

Please uninstall the MiniCDU program and turn off your computer. Wait for a few minutes. Start up your computer and download this link: http://www.usglobalsat.com/store/download/650/minicdu.zip

Let me know how it goes.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:07:10 pm by USG_TECH10 »

ArtBrownjr

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 02:16:41 pm »

I have a new GPS 905 Model  GH-625M heart rate monitor which is fine except:  The monitor drops the heart rate periodically and way too often and when under trees, the speed reduces.  I suspect the latter is due to degraded satellite signals but the same doesn't happen when cars pass under trees.  Any help -- I'm particularly concerned with the heart rate monitor as I have a mechanical speedometer to handle that function.  Incidentally I did read a similar critique of the heart rate monitor.  Anyone have this problem and is there a solution?

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 02:39:44 pm »

Dear ArtBrownjr,

Thank you for contacting USGlobalsat Customer Care.  Thank you for your recent message.

In response, we recommend that you visit our website (https://www.usglobalsat.com/signin.aspx?ReturnURL=/support/) to register your product and generate a "Support Ticket" within our system.

If you had purchased the item directly from our website, you already have a username and password and can immediately log in.  If you purchased the item from one of our authorized resellers, you will need to establish a NEW account at: (https://www.usglobalsat.com/createaccount.aspx?checkout=False).

By working within our support structure, we do not only address your specific issue in a timely manner, but also maintain a history of your incident to ensure that it is handled with appropriate actions, not only now, but for all potential future communications as well.

We again thank you for your patience and cooperation.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 02:43:30 pm by USG_TECH10 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.21 seconds with 19 queries.