USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: How to change baud rate on ND-100 (Mini CDU v1.03/Baud Rate Tool)  (Read 2047 times)

Parkhurst

Hi, I'm trying to set the baud rate on my ND-100 to 4800 to work with Autoroute 2007, I have it working on the Mini CDU software on 38400 then if you go to command it only gives you the options to Cold, Warm or Hot start, Can this product work with Autoroute 2007 and any advice would be great. Thanks.

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
Re: How to change baud rate on ND-100 (Mini CDU v1.03/Baud Rate Tool)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 11:41:39 am »

This is possible by using the latest MiniCDU program: (http://www.usglobalsat.com/store/download/650/minicdu.zip). Make sure to uninstall the previous one.

Plug in the device with the provided USB cable and open up the said program. Go to Mode > Setup COM Port. Select the proper com port and baud rate and click the OK button. Now, press the Connect button and you will see some scrolling data on the Terminal window. Then, choose Command and navigate to SetBaudRate. Select 4800 and click OK. Press the Connect button to disconnect and close the program.

It does work with the Microsoft AutoRoute program. You can now test your device.

Let me know how it goes.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:11:43 pm by USG_TECH10 »

Parkhurst

Re: How to change baud rate on ND-100 (Mini CDU v1.03/Baud Rate Tool)
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 02:36:37 pm »

Thanks, works perfectly after the upto date download and change the baud rate, Thanks for all your help. ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 18 queries.