USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Finalize comestic of GB-580 series  (Read 10281 times)

zingo

• zingo.org
Re: Finalize comestic of GB-580 series
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2011, 02:49:03 am »

Just to be clear, Im like Hubert no biking person and will not be able to test this as it is supposed to, e.g. do not consider me a victem.

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2011, 02:52:29 am »

Maybe it's a "Find 5 error game" :)
I didn't find any, it is too difficult for me  :'(
Can I have easier game - level 1 please. ::)

Rookie

It is interesting to consider to through this game to pick up victim. :D
I have played "SpongBob, Square Pants" of find 5 error game and passed 30 gates.

@ Rookie,

The difference between right and left is "B" and "P" model.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Ok, now I found that difference in model name when I focused better.

What is difference between B and P model in real life?

Rookie

albert

• this product gives value for money
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2011, 03:23:34 am »

Hello Geoffrey and others,
You all are the qualified victims! Please be patience of waiting.
Hopefully we don't have to wait to long, my bicycle computer just died this week :(, maby due to the cold wether :-\. Anyway I am now riding with the GH625, but that makes bicycle life not easy because I use the GH625 most of the time as navigation (trackback) and now I can't see the speed.
So I hope the computer is soon available. :)

Regards, Albert
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202
Biker, minimum 8000 km a Year.

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2011, 03:43:28 am »

Maybe it's a "Find 5 error game" :)
I didn't find any, it is too difficult for me  :'(
Can I have easier game - level 1 please. ::)

Rookie

It is interesting to consider to through this game to pick up victim. :D
I have played "SpongBob, Square Pants" of find 5 error game and passed 30 gates.

@ Rookie,

The difference between right and left is "B" and "P" model.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Ok, now I found that difference in model name when I focused better.

What is difference between B and P model in real life?

Rookie

"B" is entry and "P" is professional model.
"P" build in pressure sensor, e-compass and support HRM, cadence, speed sensors.
"P" will provide more accurate and professional information for your training. For sure, the price is differenent.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

canadien

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2011, 05:32:14 pm »

Looks nice. Maybe I should get a bike with gears.
 :)
;D lol

canadien

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2011, 02:35:00 am »

The size is little bit small than Garmin Edge 500.
We also design a magic strap to make GB-580 as wrist device. ;)
It also built in special features likes auto Map zoom in/ out, bird eye view, ecompass, UTM coordination system, smart track back and barometer auto calibration... etc. I think you should be interest on this. ;)
With some publicity, competitive price and a good web indexation, I suppose this one has the potential of being a Edge 500 killer!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 01:41:37 pm by canadien »

Hubert

• Hubert (Germany)
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2011, 03:12:48 am »

Hi Geoffrey and all !

Hi Hubert,

It also built in special features likes auto Map zoom in/ out, bird eye view, ecompass, UTM coordination system, smart track back and barometer auto calibration... etc. I think you should be interest on this. ;)

Sincerely, Geoffrey
Yes, of course. It's very interesting. And I'm sure it will be a really good device for cyclist.
And I think, here are enough cyclists and triathlets, who are waiting to be Beta testers.
My vote goes for Albert. He has to be the first Beta tester. For sure.

I prefer to wait for the testing phase of next running (or multi purpose) model, I think it will be 625 XT.
If I could join the testers group for this model, I would be very happy  :)

Regards, Hubert
GH-625XT, Firmware: F-GGH-2P-1112231 (Beta)
GH-505 M, Firmware: F-GGH-2C-1007161 (Beta)
GH-625 M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1001073 (Version XII)
with GS-Sport Gym Pro v1.6.8 and Sporttracks 2.1.3326

s_a_s_c_h_a

• Regular Members
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2011, 09:01:26 am »

hey geoffrey,
i heared you're searching for beta-testers on gb-580 series. in 2011 i'll cycle thousands of kilometers on my bike regarding several competitions and one trainingscamp. owning a garmin edge 705 i could serve with direct comparisions in case i'l be chosen.
i have a gs-service-center near by 8) please let me know if this is of your interes.

regards,

sascha

jervanheg

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 12:14:58 pm »

I would quite happily put myself forward as betatester as well. My main activity is mountainbiking, so eager to test altitude, climb, etc...

BTW, not sure if I'm going to tell something you don't know here. garmin Edge 500 has a badly documented 'course' feature, whereby the display indicates arrow/heading/distance towards the next coursepoint. The problem is that most software automatically puts the course points ON the Point where direction changes, making it unuseable as you will actually be past the point when the display notifies you. The newest beta version of WinGDB now allows the auto-creation of coursepoints BEFORE the direction change point, and allows you to set your average speed. This way, you get an indication on the display just before you actually have to change direction.
I think this is a similar feature that was built in the Decathlon KeyMaze software (GS 615 OEM)

albert

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 03:18:46 am »

Hi Geoffrey and all !

Hi Hubert,

Sincerely, Geoffrey
Yes, of course. It's very interesting. And I'm sure it will be a really good device for cyclist.
And I think, here are enough cyclists and triathlets, who are waiting to be Beta testers.

I prefer to wait for the testing phase of next running (or multi purpose) model, I think it will be 625 XT.

Regards, Hubert

Thanks Hubert by thinking of me. ;) Yes I can't wait. This year I am intending to cycle 14000 km and cycle a big part of the 100 cols known as heaviest tour in the world. There for I have to plan the routes, like in May I planed a tour to Winterberg (Germany) from the Netherlands and back again. Nice is that club mates now like to join me (8 people) and trust me to do the navigation.
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 06:06:18 am »

Hi Geoffrey and all !

Hi Hubert,

Sincerely, Geoffrey

Regards, Hubert

Thanks Hubert by thinking of me. ;) Yes I can't wait. This year I am intending to cycle 14000 km and cycle a big part of the 100 cols known as heaviest tour in the world. There for I have to plan the routes, like in May I planed a tour to Winterberg (Germany) from the Netherlands and back again. Nice is that club mates now like to join me (8 people) and trust me to do the navigation.

14000km!! :o :o It is so long for me.
Sure! you should be the guy to evaluate this product.  ;)

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

albert

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2011, 11:49:55 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

I have two questions;
1. Is it possible to have to different wheel diameters in the bicycle computer? This for mountain bike and race bike
2. Thus it come with two holders? ore easy to order and buy together with ant speed/ cadence censor?

Sorry one more, when is it coming out? People from the club are asking me now more and more, some start to look in to Garmin or other products!!! :( :(
Regards,

Albert

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2011, 11:35:06 am »

Hi Albert,

Here is my answer regarding your questions.

1. Is it possible to have to different wheel diameters in the bicycle computer? This for mountain bike and race bike
It supports 5 sets of wheel. You can configure that.
2. Thus it come with two holders? ore easy to order and buy together with ant speed/ cadence censor?
It comes with one holder which both support bar and stem. The packaging also includes HRM, speed and cadence sensor.

when is it coming out? People from the club are asking me now more and more, some start to look in to Garmin or other products
We almost finalize design, just packaging design and trial run left. We plan to offer them by May.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

albert

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2011, 01:35:45 pm »

Hi Albert,

Here is my answer regarding your questions.

It supports 5 sets of wheel. You can configure that.
It comes with one holder which both support bar and stem. The packaging also includes HRM, speed and cadence sensor.

when is it coming out? People from the club are asking me now more and more, some start to look in to Garmin or other products
We almost finalize design, just packaging design and trial run left. We plan to offer them by May.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Thanks Geoffrey,

I hope it is not end of May! The bike season is now full in action.

Regards,

Albert

pol1987

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2011, 11:59:27 pm »

Hello!

With a lot of fun i was reading this forum, what a nice device and a lot smaller then a Garmin Edge 800. If i understand it well it has the same functions as a Garmin Edge 800 and it is also possible to trackback routes... or isn't it?

There are only twe questions for me left..

* Is is possible to get the device in the Netherlands?
* What is the price of the device?

Kind regards,

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.347 seconds with 20 queries.