USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GH-615M DOWNLOADING TRACK POINTS  (Read 2522 times)

Stevo

GH-615M DOWNLOADING TRACK POINTS
« on: March 14, 2011, 03:42:10 am »

Hi all

I recently bought a GH-615m 2nd hand. It seems to be working just fine, except that I cannot get the trackpoints downloaded correctly.

I have downloaded and installed the following
 - Downloaded and installed the USB Driver as per the CD
 - Downloaded and installed the PC Utility as per the CD => Here I needed to adjust the property settings to "Run as
   administrator" before being able to detect the com port
     It is using Com port 16(I have no idea what the different Com ports mean)
 - I have downloaded the GH-625M Version 1.16 F-GGH-2A-1007282 Firmware and upgraded the watch via PC Utility

I have done the following to get the trackpoints onto my PC
 - USB cable connected with the GH-615M
 - On the GH-615M chose to connect to PC
 - On the PC Utility clicked the following: Device Record => Download Trackpoints from device. Then a "Load File"
   comes up, whereby you can choose the tracks you want to download. I then click: Select All => Load
   Then a "Receive" comes up and it says "Receive Track points OK". After clicking on "OK" in this message tab,
   the screen displays(for a short while) "Parsing data"

After all this, in the PC Utility(in what the manual refers to as the tree bar) no track points are shown :(
I have been able to download the waypoints but not the trackpoints, so I don't know what I am missing!

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated!!

Kind regards

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
Re: GH-615M DOWNLOADING TRACK POINTS
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 08:14:42 am »

Hi all

I recently bought a GH-615m 2nd hand. It seems to be working just fine, except that I cannot get the trackpoints downloaded correctly.

I have downloaded and installed the following
 - Downloaded and installed the USB Driver as per the CD
 - Downloaded and installed the PC Utility as per the CD => Here I needed to adjust the property settings to "Run as
   administrator" before being able to detect the com port
     It is using Com port 16(I have no idea what the different Com ports mean)
 - I have downloaded the GH-625M Version 1.16 F-GGH-2A-1007282 Firmware and upgraded the watch via PC Utility

I have done the following to get the trackpoints onto my PC
 - USB cable connected with the GH-615M
 - On the GH-615M chose to connect to PC
 - On the PC Utility clicked the following: Device Record => Download Trackpoints from device. Then a "Load File"
   comes up, whereby you can choose the tracks you want to download. I then click: Select All => Load
   Then a "Receive" comes up and it says "Receive Track points OK". After clicking on "OK" in this message tab,
   the screen displays(for a short while) "Parsing data"

After all this, in the PC Utility(in what the manual refers to as the tree bar) no track points are shown :(
I have been able to download the waypoints but not the trackpoints, so I don't know what I am missing!

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated!!

Kind regards

Dear customer,

Thanks for using our product. Due to the firmware has been upgraded to GH-625 version. We suggest you downloading Training gym pro v1.3.0 to manage data. Here is the link:http://www.gs-sport.com/pro_dl.php?en_product_id=1&en_product_cnt_id=23
We also release beta version with more advanced features, you will have more fun from this.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Stevo

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 01:34:07 pm »

Hi Geoffrey

Thanks for the speedy reply, very much appreciated. I am glad to say that the problem is no more!! Was almost blue in the face trying to rectify the problem. Is there perhaps a user guide of sort for the "Training Gym Pro v1.3.0 beta III release" which I downloaded? I will definitely be having more fun with this one!

Many thanks again
Stefanus

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 10:38:47 am »

Hi Geoffrey

Thanks for the speedy reply, very much appreciated. I am glad to say that the problem is no more!! Was almost blue in the face trying to rectify the problem. Is there perhaps a user guide of sort for the "Training Gym Pro v1.3.0 beta III release" which I downloaded? I will definitely be having more fun with this one!

Many thanks again
Stefanus

Dear customer,

It is glad to know your problem was removed.
Here is the link to downlad software manual. http://www.gs-sport.com/globalsat_admin/new_file_download.php?Pact=FileDownLoad&Pval=3492

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Stevo

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 12:39:13 pm »

Hi Geoffrey

Still having lots of fun with my 2nd hand wrist watch, but have picked up a slight problem though. The heart rate monitor does not seem to be functioning correctly - it is saying my max heart rate is like 230 and my average just over 200!

I had it checked out at a sports shop and they said the battery is just fine but the electrolites(or something like that) are finished. Unfortunately they do not supply G-Sat at all and no other shops that I were at did either! Where about in Cape Town, South Africa can I go about getting this replaced?

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Stefanus

canadien

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 04:00:33 pm »

Hi stevo,

I think Geoffrey is really busy right now. You can ask longjob service center or use any non ant heart rate monitor sold on ebay for instance -non expensive-.

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 04:23:07 am »

Hi Geoffrey

Still having lots of fun with my 2nd hand wrist watch, but have picked up a slight problem though. The heart rate monitor does not seem to be functioning correctly - it is saying my max heart rate is like 230 and my average just over 200!

I had it checked out at a sports shop and they said the battery is just fine but the electrolites(or something like that) are finished. Unfortunately they do not supply G-Sat at all and no other shops that I were at did either! Where about in Cape Town, South Africa can I go about getting this replaced?

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Stefanus

Dear Stepfanus,

Sorry for my late response since I was out of office for business trip.
What is your firmware version? Perhaps you can try to replace battery or rinse belt before training.
If still doesn't work, you can move forward to check our services center http://www.gs-sport-servicecenter.de.vu/ for spare parts due to we don't have cooperatived distributor at south of Africa.
Hope it is helpful

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.22 seconds with 18 queries.