USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Read here before posting in the INTERNATIONAL BOARD  (Read 965 times)

canadien

Read here before posting in the INTERNATIONAL BOARD
« on: March 14, 2011, 11:04:02 pm »

Dear forum users,

This board is open to allow international users to exchange about GsSport GPS products in their own language. It is not intend to get answers directly from Globalsat technicians.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to moderate this board myself since my language knowledge is limited to French and English.

So we will process as follow:

* You will have to send me a request to open a thread in the International board. Any thread started without request will automatically be deleted.

* The title of the thread must contain the language you want to use (ex"Spanish", "Swedish", "German", "French", etc.)

* When you request to open a new language thread, you accept to moderate it yourself until: 1) you relay it to someone else 2) you leave the forum (delete your account) 3) you do not give signs of life or 4) you decide to delete it yourself.

* When you moderate a thread you have to make sure that all posts in it complies with the forum rules (see first thread started by TWG_TECH4: http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3528.msg9044#msg9044)

* If I receive alert notification that a post does not complies with forum rules, I will refer to you -the moderator- to get more info. If I don't received any answers from you, I will simply delete the post and will wait a little more before deleting the whole thread.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or suggestion,

canadien
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 09:56:41 pm by canadien »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 17 queries.