USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: See you in Hong Kong HKTDC 2011~  (Read 5001 times)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
See you in Hong Kong HKTDC 2011~
« on: April 04, 2011, 10:30:18 pm »

Dear customers,

We will be attending the Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2011. We are sincere to invite to visit us and there will be with a lot of innovative products. ;D
GlobalSat will be at booth: 1A D09
April 13-16, 2011

AndersBrontosaurus

Re: See you in Hong Kong HKTDC 2011~
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 04:57:43 pm »

Enjoy!

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 05:22:18 am »

I like to know more about RV-1000, what is doing.
Can it do animated track where is track on map, elevation curve and video in same screen  :o
If yes, and it do it in format which is usable on website, I would be very interested.

I'm finding way how to make that kind of guided track demostration for triathlon event bike and run tracks. Could that product meet my request?

Rookie

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 08:41:39 am »

Can it do animated track where is track on map, elevation curve and video in same screen  :o
If yes, and it do it in format which is usable on website, I would be very interested.

I'm finding way how to make that kind of guided track demostration for triathlon event bike and run tracks. Could that product meet my request?

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

It is able to record your training as video accompany with your trace. But it mainly propose for car due to it has display and not water proof.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 08:36:17 am »

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

It is able to record your training as video accompany with your trace. But it mainly propose for car due to it has display and not water proof.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

I'm not need it for training purpose. Idea is combien video, animated track on map and elevation information to show race track beforehand for competitors via webpage. It would be kind of virtual tour that they can see what kind of track will be in race where they are comming.

It is ok to trace track by driving it with car. Main question was, can that device (and software with it) do that compination job for me and I can put that to our webpage?

Rookie

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 09:48:43 am »

Sounds like a cool idea Rookie.
How much power does the thing need?

BR
Anders

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 03:05:16 pm »

BR
Anders
Sorry, but I don't understand what your question mean?

To clarify my needs. I like to get animated map like Traxmeet do, but as additional video embedded in same window. See example of one animated workout dome with traxmeet http://www.traxmeet.com/traxmeet/TraxmeetPlayer.html?performanceid=2289103510&lang=EN&josso_assertion_id=7C9917DD148280C2

Rookie

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 06:32:13 pm »

BR
Anders
What kind of batteries is it using? Carbatteries or portable?

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 04:40:04 am »

BR
Anders
I don't know as it is not released yet by GS. Device (rv-1000) which is interested by me, is one what is mentioned in flyer in first post in this threat.

Rookie

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 05:03:31 am »

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

I'm not need it for training purpose. Idea is combien video, animated track on map and elevation information to show race track beforehand for competitors via webpage. It would be kind of virtual tour that they can see what kind of track will be in race where they are comming.

It is ok to trace track by driving it with car. Main question was, can that device (and software with it) do that compination job for me and I can put that to our webpage?

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

Software will combine the training information with video, you may see the performing with live demo in software. It is not suitible to post on website due to it is under developmment.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 05:08:09 am »

BR
Anders
I don't know as it is not released yet by GS. Device (rv-1000) which is interested by me, is one what is mentioned in flyer in first post in this threat.

Rookie

Hi Rookie, Anders,

The battery is rechargeable 300mAh. Here is the rough discription of device:

ElectricalCharacteristis
Processor   High Proformence Mediaprocess
ROM Memory   256MB (NAND Flash Memory)
Memory Card Slot   Micro SD/MMC
GPS Receiver   SiRF Star IV high sensitivity chipset
USB Connector   Mini USB (5 pins)
USB Version
USB PC driver   Version 2.0
User friendly set up procedure
Image File Format   Mpeg4
H.264

Camera
Sensor   1/4VGA COMS sensor
Resolution   640 X 480 PIXELS
Frame Rate   60 FPS
Output Format   NTSC/PAL
BT601/656
YCbCr422 320*240
YCbCr422 640*480
Scaling   VGA/QVGA/QQVGA/CIF/QCIF
LENS EFL   2.32mm
LENS F/NO   2.0 5% (Infinite)
LENS FOV   110

DISPLAY
Display Size H*W   2.4 (Diagonal)
Pixels H*W   240*320 (QVGA)
Display Type   COLOR TFT
Color Number
Backlight Current   262K colors
60 mA
Backlight Type   LED*4
Brightness   max 4500 cd/m  - Min 3500 cd/m

AUDIO
Internal Speaker   Mono (1W / 8ohms)
Codec   IIS interface
Amplifier   1W @5V
Earphone Jack   3.5mm Stereo

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 08:26:42 am »

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

Software will combine the training information with video, you may see the performing with live demo in software. It is not suitible to post on website due to it is under developmment.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Which format result will be after job is done with software? Flash, mpeg, .mp4...?
I can use any media formats to our website.

Do you have some demo somewhere?

Rookie

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2011, 11:18:22 am »

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Which format result will be after job is done with software? Flash, mpeg, .mp4...?
I can use any media formats to our website.

Do you have some demo somewhere?

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

I don't have demo, need the engineering sample ready.
The format is *.avi

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

zingo

• zingo.org
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 04:12:19 am »

There is a cycle stand and a PC software to training indoor that uses videos (and internet to race friends) in that software you can bicycle recorded tracks, someone more into bike-racing  probably know what I mean (sorry I don't remember the name). I think it would be nice if you could create data the same format they use its probably just a video with embeded GPS data...

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 11:07:33 am »

There is a cycle stand and a PC software to training indoor that uses videos (and internet to race friends) in that software you can bicycle recorded tracks, someone more into bike-racing  probably know what I mean (sorry I don't remember the name). I think it would be nice if you could create data the same format they use its probably just a video with embeded GPS data...

Hi Zingo,

Yes, it is able to perform the video with GPS data. And then share to race friends by internet.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.326 seconds with 20 queries.