USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: See you in Hong Kong HKTDC 2011~  (Read 5068 times)

albert

• this product gives value for money
Re: See you in Hong Kong HKTDC 2011~
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 01:48:38 pm »

There is a cycle stand and a PC software to training indoor that uses videos (and internet to race friends) in that software you can bicycle recorded tracks, someone more into bike-racing  probably know what I mean (sorry I don't remember the name). I think it would be nice if you could create data the same format they use its probably just a video with embeded GPS data...
Hello all,

I have got a virtual trainer, it can load GPS files and you can drive, alone or on Internet, the tracks with Google Earth 3D.
The video's are a different matter, they only work correct with Tacx video's. This because the height data and brake force are embedded.
I am a tester for them, they not intending to make it open for other video's.
GS team I wish you a good  result at the exhibition.
Regards,

Albert
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 01:53:35 pm by albert »
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202
Biker, minimum 8000 km a Year.

zingo

• zingo.org
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 12:50:03 pm »

Yes tacx is the stuff I was refering to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNu9bhJ7CD8
Maybe a company to have some cooperation with, would be nice if Rookie could send out a Tacx video training file of his races together with the youtube video link...

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 04:53:30 am »

There is a cycle stand and a PC software to training indoor that uses videos (and internet to race friends) in that software you can bicycle recorded tracks, someone more into bike-racing  probably know what I mean (sorry I don't remember the name). I think it would be nice if you could create data the same format they use its probably just a video with embeded GPS data...
Hello all,

I have got a virtual trainer, it can load GPS files and you can drive, alone or on Internet, the tracks with Google Earth 3D.
The video's are a different matter, they only work correct with Tacx video's. This because the height data and brake force are embedded.
I am a tester for them, they not intending to make it open for other video's.
GS team I wish you a good  result at the exhibition.
Regards,

Albert

Thanks, Albert.
We have an wonderful gather and hope our business will be increasing soon.
I still in business trip, the mail access is quite limited.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 04:54:41 am »

Maybe a company to have some cooperation with, would be nice if Rookie could send out a Tacx video training file of his races together with the youtube video link...

I can't open it, any other way?

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

zingo

• zingo.org
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 06:01:31 am »

albert

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2011, 06:46:42 am »

I can't open it, any other way?

Hello Geoffery,

Try this one.
http://www.tacxvr.com/en/products/vr-clip

GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 10:48:36 pm »

Nice flim, thanks.

I have been to Euro Bike show to browse the product at a glitch.
This is an interesting application. I am wondering who to make the film for virtual real training?

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

albert

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2011, 10:40:05 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

have been to Euro Bike show to browse the product at a glitch.
This is an interesting application. I am wondering who to make the film for virtual real training?
To make a film is not difficult but to put in the interface code so that the brake makes the right force is the difficult part.
I made a suggestion to them to put in extra code and how, so that it is possible in the future to steer on the film as well. On this moment they have problems to let  everything working on all those different computers with different operating systems.

Regards,

Albert

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2011, 01:54:32 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

have been to Euro Bike show to browse the product at a glitch.
To make a film is not difficult but to put in the interface code so that the brake makes the right force is the difficult part.
I made a suggestion to them to put in extra code and how, so that it is possible in the future to steer on the film as well. On this moment they have problems to let  everything working on all those different computers with different operating systems.

Regards,

Albert

Hello Albert

Last week I visited the outdoor accessories exhibiton, the interactive program which integrates i-Pad, freewheel or cycling equipment has been finished. I have tested for a while and it was interesting. Just timing needs optimization.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.237 seconds with 19 queries.