Please follow the instructions below:
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature on your cellphone (on both 6.1 or 6.5 series).
- Power on the GPS Receiver by holding it's power button for at least 1 second.
- To search the device on the 6.5 and 6.5.3 versions, go to Start Menu > Settings > Bluetooth. On Devices Tab, click on "Add new device..." option and search for bluetooth.
For 6.1 Pro version, go to Start Menu > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth. On Devices Tab, click on "Add new device" option and search for bluetooth.
- Once device is found, click on the device and enter this passcode: 0000.
- Next, click on Advanced option and check the "Serial Port" box.
- Go to Com Ports tab and incorporate a new Com Port to show the device. Uncheck the "Secure Connection" box and proceed to add the outgoing com port.
- Now, go to Security tab and uncheck "Authentication (Passkey) required" box.
- Navigate back to Setting Menu and go to "System" option in both 6.1 and 6.5 versions.
- Locate controls for "External GPS".
- In External GPS Menu, go to Program tab and select the incoming com port.
- Under the Hardware tab, choose the outgoing com port and leave the Baud Rate to 4800 (default value).
- The receiver has been configured. To start GPS, open up the "GPSInfo.exe" file and execute it.
- Before testing it, confirm if the device is turned on. Also make sure the bluetooth feature is enabled.
- From the drop-down list selection, choose the outgoing com port, set the Baud Rate as 4800, and tap on "Start GPS" button.
- You should be able to see continuous scrolling data.