USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: GH-625XT photo  (Read 16543 times)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
Re: GH-625XT photo
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2011, 02:32:31 am »

Hi Dtech,

Hope you have a good selling. ;)

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

dtech

« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2011, 03:08:33 pm »

Hi,

Dtech (that’s the company name) is GlobalSat long time distributor in Israel, back since 2003.  We distribute GlobalSat product to retail chains and private stores as well as doing many projects based on GlobalSat GPS devices.

This is why we receive GlobalSat new products very early. I believe we are one of the first customers who have a stock of GH-625XT, as well as GB-580. Some of our customers already received their new products this week.

With experience for more than 5 years with GlobalSat Sport watches and having our own repair lab, I hope I can contribute from my experience to these forums.

Regarding Mac support – well… Mac market share in Israel is around 5 percent. Crossing this with the amount of GlobalSat watches sold – I only encountered few request for Mac support.
But over the last years we received some inquiries from customers all over the world asking about Mac support. I believe there is a place for this.

I know GlobalSat were working with Ascent in the past to integrate GlobalSat watch support. But I don’t know what the result was. Maybe Geoffrey can provide more details.

Link to Ascent website
http://www.montebellosoftware.com/index.html

Regards,
David

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2011, 02:00:50 am »

Hi,

Dtech (that’s the company name) is GlobalSat long time distributor in Israel, back since 2003.  We distribute GlobalSat product to retail chains and private stores as well as doing many projects based on GlobalSat GPS devices.

This is why we receive GlobalSat new products very early. I believe we are one of the first customers who have a stock of GH-625XT, as well as GB-580. Some of our customers already received their new products this week.

With experience for more than 5 years with GlobalSat Sport watches and having our own repair lab, I hope I can contribute from my experience to these forums.

Regarding Mac support – well… Mac market share in Israel is around 5 percent. Crossing this with the amount of GlobalSat watches sold – I only encountered few request for Mac support.
But over the last years we received some inquiries from customers all over the world asking about Mac support. I believe there is a place for this.

I know GlobalSat were working with Ascent in the past to integrate GlobalSat watch support. But I don’t know what the result was. Maybe Geoffrey can provide more details.

Link to Ascent website
http://www.montebellosoftware.com/index.html

Regards,
David

Dear customers,

We have contacted Ascent and they are willing to implement. Now it was hold since resource occupied. We are working with third party, MacMaze, which is transfer data through MacMaze to others famous software like TraillrunerX, Rubi track, Ascent, TrackRunner. Macmaze will be a gps importer (see this video) a bit like Load my Track to extrack .gpx fom the watch. It can be incorporate to TrailrunnerX and maybe Trackrunner but not with other where they will have to be used separately. 

The detail introduction of MacMaze is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZcQJYJvsk

We hope our product to be support with Mac soon.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.192 seconds with 19 queries.