USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: GB-580 testers wanted  (Read 5661 times)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
GB-580 testers wanted
« on: June 12, 2011, 10:13:08 am »

Dear members,

If you are enthusiast of training and adventure;
If you are like to self-challgenge;
If you are love trying the new things and sharing ideas;

Come in here ~~~ We want you join !! ;D
Your ideas are always welcome for us to make the products perfect. GB-580 samples will be available by this weekend, we will reserve few samples (3*580B and 3* 580P) for lucky members who follow the posting rule to share many advices. Our services team will elect the lucky memebers base on the ideas amount and contents.

PS. 1. Moderators are the certain testers, no need partipcate.
2. GB-580P winners should wait two weeks due to accessories prepartion during this peroid.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey 

Rookie

• Global Moderator
Re: GB-580 testers wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 02:48:00 pm »

Here is first volunteer to test GB-580P  ;D

Rookie

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 10:38:12 pm »

Here is first volunteer to test GB-580P  ;D

Rookie

Welcome Rookie!
You are the first to participate the election.  ;)

Hubert

• Hubert (Germany)
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 01:25:57 am »

Hi Geoffrey,

Congratulations to the new Cycling Computer !  I think this will be another big step for you and your
company and I'm sure, your team did another good job. It will be very interesting to read the comments
of the testers.
As I said already some time ago, I'm not a cyclist and so I don't feel competent enough for testing such
a device and it makes much more sense for the enthusiatic cyclists and/or tri-atleths members of this
forum.
So - I wish every body good luck in participating in the election of testers. And as I also said some time
ago, my personal vote goes to Albert. He should have a test device for sure. I'm not sure, if he is already
in vacation. If yes, he migth not be able to join the election in time. So - please make a reservation for him.

Good luck , everybody !

Regards, Hubert
GH-625XT, Firmware: F-GGH-2P-1112231 (Beta)
GH-505 M, Firmware: F-GGH-2C-1007161 (Beta)
GH-625 M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1001073 (Version XII)
with GS-Sport Gym Pro v1.6.8 and Sporttracks 2.1.3326

s_a_s_c_h_a

• Regular Members
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 04:42:32 pm »

on the contrary, i'am an enthusiastic bike-cyclist and i'm very much aquainted with the g****** edge device (cad-speed sensor present). if you're looking for profund feedback on GS bicycle computers i offer you my service. furthermore i'm in contact with longjog what might simplify kind of information and hardware exchange ;)

sincerely,

s_a_s_c_h_a

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 01:23:08 am »

Hi Geoffrey,

Congratulations to the new Cycling Computer !  I think this will be another big step for you and your
company and I'm sure, your team did another good job. It will be very interesting to read the comments
of the testers.
As I said already some time ago, I'm not a cyclist and so I don't feel competent enough for testing such
a device and it makes much more sense for the enthusiatic cyclists and/or tri-atleths members of this
forum.
So - I wish every body good luck in participating in the election of testers. And as I also said some time
ago, my personal vote goes to Albert. He should have a test device for sure. I'm not sure, if he is already
in vacation. If yes, he migth not be able to join the election in time. So - please make a reservation for him.

Good luck , everybody !

Regards, Hubert

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for the best wish! ;D
I have told my boss and he promised to reserve one to Albert. Hope he saw the message. ;)
I am happy to have you all participated our testing group, I believe the products will be coming perfect.
Thanks for you all supports and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

jervanheg

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 09:49:10 am »

Happy to put myself forward as tester as well - for testing mostly (but not exclusively) during mountainbiking.

Jeroen

albert

• this product gives value for money
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 03:14:35 pm »

Hello Geoffrey, Hubert and all others,

I love to be tester for the GB580P, I hope it will be available within 3 weeks, so my friend can buy it. The only problem is that I go on holly-day for 3 weeks.
Hope it is not a problem with sending, or my neighbours have to take it in for me. But testing can only start after 10 July, I hope not that this a real problem.
Hubert thanks again by thinking of me. ;) Also Geoffrey fine to here You thinking of me as well. :D

Regards,

Albert
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202
Biker, minimum 8000 km a Year.

TurboTorben

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 06:59:58 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

I have been a happy user of the GH-625M for more than 2 years now, and therefore I would like to test the GB 580.

As I have written earlier I would be happy to test the GB580. I'm would primarely use it for mountainbiking, s my focus would be sustainability due to the forces in rough terrain, along with operation during riding and readability when the action is going on.

Hope that you have a sample left. If not - happy testing to the winners.

Regards TT
GH-625M: F-GGH-2A-1012103_Interval training
GB-580B: F-GGB-2O-1107122

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2011, 09:19:46 am »

Hello Geoffrey, Hubert and all others,

I love to be tester for the GB580P, I hope it will be available within 3 weeks, so my friend can buy it. The only problem is that I go on holly-day for 3 weeks.
Hope it is not a problem with sending, or my neighbours have to take it in for me. But testing can only start after 10 July, I hope not that this a real problem.
Hubert thanks again by thinking of me. ;) Also Geoffrey fine to here You thinking of me as well. :D

Regards,

Albert

Hi Albert,

I am happy to see you back from vacation and surely you have a wonderful trip!
We have known for a long while and for sure I remember you! :D

This weekend, the samples will be avaliable as well as come out winners.

Have a nice weekend,

Geoffrey

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 09:24:41 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

I have been a happy user of the GH-625M for more than 2 years now, and therefore I would like to test the GB 580.

As I have written earlier I would be happy to test the GB580. I'm would primarely use it for mountainbiking, s my focus would be sustainability due to the forces in rough terrain, along with operation during riding and readability when the action is going on.

Hope that you have a sample left. If not - happy testing to the winners.

Regards TT

Hi TT

Welcome to join the election game!
I wish you are lucky and contribute your perfessional idea for us. :D

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Roger C

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 12:37:55 pm »

Hi Geoffrey!

If you need any more testers i am willing to do some serious testing of the new gb-580.
Well, i can admit that im a runner and not a cyclists, only done some 60 to 100km cycletraining with my mountainbike (on tarmac) this year.
But testing new stuff is fun, be the first one to use/test a new device, its a nice feeling ;)

Looking forward to the release of new running watches, sad that i takes so long time before they are released (625xt, 595) ,well i bought a new battery for my old gh-625 (bought in dec -08), so no need to hurry :)

//Roger C

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2011, 08:08:16 am »

Geoffrey,
Did you received my emails 2weeks and 1 week ago regarding long distance triathlon european championchip?

Rookie

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2011, 10:01:19 am »

Hi Geoffrey!

If you need any more testers i am willing to do some serious testing of the new gb-580.
Well, i can admit that im a runner and not a cyclists, only done some 60 to 100km cycletraining with my mountainbike (on tarmac) this year.
But testing new stuff is fun, be the first one to use/test a new device, its a nice feeling ;)

Looking forward to the release of new running watches, sad that i takes so long time before they are released (625xt, 595) ,well i bought a new battery for my old gh-625 (bought in dec -08), so no need to hurry :)

//Roger C

Hello Mr.Tester

Welome to join election semiar! :D
Tomorrow is close day and the winners will be come out.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2011, 10:02:22 am »

Geoffrey,
Did you received my emails 2weeks and 1 week ago regarding long distance triathlon european championchip?

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

Can you please send again? Maybe the mail server block them... :-\

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.297 seconds with 18 queries.