USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bringing the new watches to public attention.  (Read 5370 times)

canadien

Re: Bringing the new watches to public attention.
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2011, 10:00:13 pm »

Hi Canadian,
I miss your made video, it can't read anymore.  :'(
Can you send me the link and I would like to put on our website. 8)
When will the sportive director release new video clip?

It's normal the video is not finish yet as I did not find anyone to make the voice over. Once it's done I'll post the long version online. I really can't stand my voice...

Well first I have to finish read and correct the french translation. Almost done. Richard and Dardard made good job and efforts.

I will also get my syndicalisation this week at my new job, so will be able to cut my availability in two ;-) But I might want to take some nature holiday before getting back to computer for editing. I'll let you know.

Maybe new moderators would be welcome as well to help on the forum...

Hi Geoffrey,

Maybe you can ask the guy that makes usglobalsat video to read and record the text quoted below?? I will then add some music, finish the video and start a new one...

Tackback

With trackback feature you can track forward or backward any saved activity on your GsSport device. So you don't have to worry anymore about getting lost or not knowing how to gat back home after extensive workout. -pause- Now, let's track forward our latest workout. First, make sure that you properly saved your workout and then go in: -pause-  menu, -pause-  info, -pause- select the activity and choose trackback. A window will pop up letting you choose between backward and forward tracking. Your device will show you the route either with A compass or A map. In the compass mode, the compass is indicating you the destination of your route. The time and distance to this last waypoint is displayed in the upper right part of the screen while the lower part is displaying the time and distance to the next or nearest waypoint on your route.

In the map mode, your device displays a drawing of your route. The left part of the screen is showing your current position along the route you're following. You can even change the scale of the map from 5 meters to 200 kilometers with page up and page down buttons. The right part of the screen is indicating you where and how far is the next or nearest waypoint on your route.

Follow all those guidelines and you'll be able to easily reach the desired destination.

Corections or rectifications are welcome
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:03:41 pm by canadien »

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
Re: Bringing the new watches to public attention.
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2011, 05:43:38 pm »

Hi Canadian,
I miss your made video, it can't read anymore.  :'(
Can you send me the link and I would like to put on our website. 8)
When will the sportive director release new video clip?

It's normal the video is not finish yet as I did not find anyone to make the voice over. Once it's done I'll post the long version online. I really can't stand my voice...

Well first I have to finish read and correct the french translation. Almost done. Richard and Dardard made good job and efforts.

I will also get my syndicalisation this week at my new job, so will be able to cut my availability in two ;-) But I might want to take some nature holiday before getting back to computer for editing. I'll let you know.

Maybe new moderators would be welcome as well to help on the forum...

Hi Geoffrey,

Maybe you can ask the guy that makes usglobalsat video to read and record the text quoted below?? I will then add some music, finish the video and start a new one...

Tackback

With trackback feature you can track forward or backward any saved activity on your GsSport device. So you don't have to worry anymore about getting lost or not knowing how to gat back home after extensive workout. -pause- Now, let's track forward our latest workout. First, make sure that you properly saved your workout and then go in: -pause-  menu, -pause-  info, -pause- select the activity and choose trackback. A window will pop up letting you choose between backward and forward tracking. Your device will show you the route either with A compass or A map. In the compass mode, the compass is indicating you the destination of your route. The time and distance to this last waypoint is displayed in the upper right part of the screen while the lower part is displaying the time and distance to the next or nearest waypoint on your route.

In the map mode, your device displays a drawing of your route. The left part of the screen is showing your current position along the route you're following. You can even change the scale of the map from 5 meters to 200 kilometers with page up and page down buttons. The right part of the screen is indicating you where and how far is the next or nearest waypoint on your route.

Follow all those guidelines and you'll be able to easily reach the desired destination.

Corections or rectifications are welcome

Hi Canadian,

Thanks for effort.
I have informed our US branch colleagues and put you in loop as well.
Hope it can be come out soon.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 19 queries.