USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GH-625XT Waiting List  (Read 2652 times)

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
GH-625XT Waiting List
« on: August 04, 2011, 01:58:58 pm »

To be notified for the official release of this device, please click on the provided link and fill out the form: http://usglobalsat.com/gh-625xt_.php
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 12:48:58 pm by USG_TECH10 »

Rookie

• Global Moderator
Re: GH-625XT Waiting List
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 05:38:06 pm »

We are planned to sell few mainstream GlobalSat products, such as GB-580P and GH-625XT right after they are published. Our market area will be EU.

We have preorder form for devices as well, but I'm not sure is it accetable to build up it here? GS folks, can you please give your comments first.

Rookie
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:43:00 am by Rookie »

partyman66

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 12:10:48 am »

You mentioned that your target area for the releas of these new products will be "EU", which I assume means Europe.  Does this mean that there will be a longer wait for those of us who are located in the United States to be able to purchase the GH-625XT?.... or should those of us eager U.S. customers expect a similar release date State-side?

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 06:54:41 am »

EU means European Union, not all European countries.

I think U.S. will have resellers closer of their market after products are released and that way it will be faster for U.S. customers.

We like to resell in European union where it is easier because here is not customs between countries when sending products another country inside of EU.

I afreid publish information about our preorder form before GlobalSat allow to do so.
After that we could publish it and know better what could be volume. That also give us a tool to prepare our end before release.

Rookie

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 02:41:36 pm »

Hello All,

Now, we are taking pre-orders for the GH-625XT. Please check this forum posting: http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3943.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.446 seconds with 25 queries.