USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Training Gym Pro 1.6.1 issues  (Read 5932 times)

Rookie

• Global Moderator
Training Gym Pro 1.6.1 issues
« on: September 08, 2011, 08:06:31 am »

I don't know, is this with other devices but at least with GB-580P I'm not able to get it work correctly. I have to test this also with GH-505 later. Now I have two major issues with application.

1. When I download tracks from device and open some training to see details, it shows all like a charm, but right after I move cursor over map, it fails and give error message: Webpage error, Line: 116 Error: Class doesn't support Automation

2. If I close program and open it again and then try to open any of my downloaded trainings, I got error message: Administrator, Unexpected aApplication Error Occur, Restart Again. After this it is unable to open any of trainings with TG

I'm using Windows XP with latest microsoft patches. I have had identical problem with two different laptops and this latest one is recently installed from scratch but it behave exactly same way.

I remember disscussion about this first broblem but I was tought that others does not have it anymore after install newest TG version. What is sitiation, does this work with you and do you have some trick to get it work?

Usually I using ST but I like to test TG as well.

Rookie

Rookie

• Global Moderator
Re: Training Gym Pro 1.6.1 issues
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 04:11:58 pm »

After testing with GH-505, same issues appear.

Rookie

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 09:19:13 pm »

Hi Rookie,

It sounds strange. Please try to uninstall and install Training Gym Pro 1.6.2 to test.http://www.gs-sport.com/pro_dl.php?en_product_id=1&en_product_cnt_id=32
What O.S. version and hardware do you have? To post the error screen shot is helpful.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 03:36:11 pm »

Hi Rookie,

It sounds strange. Please try to uninstall and install Training Gym Pro 1.6.2 to test.http://www.gs-sport.com/pro_dl.php?en_product_id=1&en_product_cnt_id=32
What O.S. version and hardware do you have? To post the error screen shot is helpful.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Same issue continue also with newest TG 1.6.2

Debugger give me error on line 116 which shows this:
window.external.showCoord(lastPoint.lat().toFixed(6), lastPoint.lng().toFixed(6));

My OS is winXp sp3 with latest microsoft patches and hardware is Compaq 6910p laptop. And another laptop which I used was Compaq nc6120 with similar winXP sp3 installation and exact same issue with it.

Rookie

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 01:37:33 am »

Hi Rookie,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

window.external.showCoord(lastPoint.lat().toFixed(6), lastPoint.lng().toFixed(6));

My OS is winXp sp3 with latest microsoft patches and hardware is Compaq 6910p laptop. And another laptop which I used was Compaq nc6120 with similar winXP sp3 installation and exact same issue with it.

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

Can you please send me a mail with photo? I would like to ask our engineer.

Have a nice weekend,

Geoffrey

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 08:54:28 am »

Geoffrey,
I put email to you regarding this issue.

Rookie

albert

• this product gives value for money
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 01:12:55 am »

Wishlist for TG:

1. How far are you with gpx compatibility? I know it was OK in February 2011 the version I don't know.
2. Total km in TG (this should be possible in a Totals pull down menu)
3. Total High meters
4. Total avg
5. Better name giving for the activities, better than the date
6. search for existing data and pointing to it (now I can load files many times with the same track without warning of already existing).
7. A tool to create tracks and edit ( so no way points) 
8. Better and complete KML or GPX when loading in TG from file pulldown menu (now it is without speed, distance etc.) only date is available now.

Regards,

Albert
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202
Biker, minimum 8000 km a Year.

Vianney51100

• Regular Members
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 05:19:25 pm »

Hi Rookie,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

Have a nice weekend,

Geoffrey

I'm the same error, have you a solution?

My OS Windows seven 64 bits Internet Explorer 9, and try on Windows Xp SP3 Internet Explorer 6 too.
and GS-Sport Training Gym Pro 1.6.6

Edit: Solved, modify the line code, delete 6:

window.external.showCoord(lastPoint.lat().toFixed(6), lastPoint.lng().toFixed(6)); >> Error

window.external.showCoord(lastPoint.lat().toFixed(), lastPoint.lng().toFixed()); >> Not Error.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 05:38:23 pm by Vianney51100 »

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 09:28:44 am »

Hi Rookie,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

Have a nice weekend,

Geoffrey

I'm the same error, have you a solution?

My OS Windows seven 64 bits Internet Explorer 9, and try on Windows Xp SP3 Internet Explorer 6 too.
and GS-Sport Training Gym Pro 1.6.6

window.external.showCoord(lastPoint.lat().toFixed(6), lastPoint.lng().toFixed(6)); >> Error

window.external.showCoord(lastPoint.lat().toFixed(), lastPoint.lng().toFixed()); >> Not Error.

Very nice!!! ;D
It really fixed this annoying problem, Thanks.

I made that fix to C:\Program Files\GlobalSat Technology\GS-Sport Training Gym Pro\googlemap_template.html file and after that it start to work.

GS, please modify this your installation package in future to avoid this problem in future versions.

Rookie

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 05:11:18 am »

Hi Rookie,

Is it only happen on Window 7, 64bits? I also use Windows7, but never found this. :-\

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 09:14:43 am »

Hi Rookie,

Is it only happen on Window 7, 64bits? I also use Windows7, but never found this. :-\

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

No, this was happen to me with Win XP sp3.
I have not tested it with win 7 yet.

But anyway, this would be good to fix installation package directly to avoid same problem from others later time.

Rookie

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 08:46:02 pm »

Hi Rookie,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

No, this was happen to me with Win XP sp3.
I have not tested it with win 7 yet.

But anyway, this would be good to fix installation package directly to avoid same problem from others later time.

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

Well noted, I will move forward to inform our engineer about this.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Alain51170

• Regular Members
    • MTB and RAID Nature - France -
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 05:24:12 pm »

;D  ;D  ;D

Thanks a lot.. Pb fixed for me too..
Alain.

canadien

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 11:33:07 pm »

Waaahhhhhh I am not used to windows and I passed the whole week removing and reinstalling java, .net framework, updating everything in xp pro sp3, upgrading windows emulator, etc..

Damw it was so long and useless and nothing happened until I saw this thread.

In fact I did not see that thread after it was updated by Viennay! I found his solution on google when trying to solve my problem.

Thanks a lot Viennay, I wonder how long it was for you to find the answer.

Geoffrey we are now to TGP 1.6.8 and this is still not fix yet. I think it should be fix ASAP like Rookie said before:
GS, please modify this your installation package in future to avoid this problem in future versions.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 11:59:49 pm by canadien »

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2012, 05:07:28 am »

Waaahhhhhh I am not used to windows and I passed the whole week removing and reinstalling java, .net framework, updating everything in xp pro sp3, upgrading windows emulator, etc..

Damw it was so long and useless and nothing happened until I saw this thread.

In fact I did not see that thread after it was updated by Viennay! I found his solution on google when trying to solve my problem.

Thanks a lot Viennay, I wonder how long it was for you to find the answer.

Geoffrey we are now to TGP 1.6.8 and this is still not fix yet. I think it should be fix ASAP like Rookie said before:

Thanks

Hi Canadien,

We still can't reporduce this, it seems really strange. :-\

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.304 seconds with 19 queries.