USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: GH-625XT Tester wanted!  (Read 10510 times)

gerhard

Re: GH-625XT Tester wanted!
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 05:06:10 pm »

I am also interested in testing the GH-625XT.

I have borrowed Zingo's GH-505 to join the SportTracks Globalsat-Waypoints plugin development, but he needs his devices for his Ultra runs. (I have settled with 6h runs and long bike runs, but have some thoughts about 24h and Ironmans.) Currently, I am involved in 15 ST plugins or so.

Another missing piece is Globalsat support in GPSBabel that I could assist with. GPSBabel support could make it possible to use Globalsat in more applications. (I have implemented some Garmin device fitness support in GPSBabel a couple of years ago, but got stuck on the presentation part at that time.)

Of course Globalsat will get through feedback too.

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 05:47:42 pm »

Hi Anders,
Thanks for your kind support!
What is your mother language? ;)
Sincerely,
Geoffrey
Mothertongue is swedish. Not the biggest language in the world, but still, quite many customers when it comes to gadgets, I think.  :)

Best R
Anders

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2011, 08:42:58 am »

Of cource - I'd like to be one of tester, but at this time I can skip this product testing and wait next (?) release, GH-595, because it is even more interesting product from traithlet point of view. I hope that I can join GH-595 testing group when it is released some day.

But anyway, I can help with Finnish language translation for this and also other products if you are interested implement Finnish as one of supported languages. I hope you would be.

Rookie

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2011, 12:53:25 am »

Hello.. Can i help here.. would like to provide my expertise on track records and use..
How to become a tester..?..
  I am from France and playing from 10 years with GPS.. (MTB trip in France / Maroco / Mali)
See my other post regarding track-back.. Would like to test / improve this function.
My Blog : http://raidnature3.blog4ever.com/blog/index-308098.html
Alain.

Hi Alain,

Welcome to join! We need the expert to contribute ideas to improve product.
This weekend will pop up the lucky man.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2011, 12:58:58 am »

Hi Anders,
Thanks for your kind support!
What is your mother language? ;)
Sincerely,
Geoffrey
Mothertongue is swedish. Not the biggest language in the world, but still, quite many customers when it comes to gadgets, I think.  :)

Best R
Anders

Hi Anders,

We also interest Sweden market. Can you please advise what stores we can approach?

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2011, 01:13:13 am »

I am also interested in testing the GH-625XT.

I have borrowed Zingo's GH-505 to join the SportTracks Globalsat-Waypoints plugin development, but he needs his devices for his Ultra runs. (I have settled with 6h runs and long bike runs, but have some thoughts about 24h and Ironmans.) Currently, I am involved in 15 ST plugins or so.

Another missing piece is Globalsat support in GPSBabel that I could assist with. GPSBabel support could make it possible to use Globalsat in more applications. (I have implemented some Garmin device fitness support in GPSBabel a couple of years ago, but got stuck on the presentation part at that time.)

Of course Globalsat will get through feedback too.

Hi Gerhard,

It is great if you can integrate GPSBabel and ST plug in for our products.
For sure we can offer you testing samples as appreciation.
Any information needed, please send me the mail directly.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2011, 01:16:52 am »

Of cource - I'd like to be one of tester, but at this time I can skip this product testing and wait next (?) release, GH-595, because it is even more interesting product from traithlet point of view. I hope that I can join GH-595 testing group when it is released some day.

But anyway, I can help with Finnish language translation for this and also other products if you are interested implement Finnish as one of supported languages. I hope you would be.

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

GH-595 will be coming later than GH-625XT. Now we are working more interesting products like Golf watch, tralthon watch....
Finland market is also interested, your support is highly appreciated.
Welcome to join our testing group.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Rookie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2011, 02:13:40 am »

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

GH-595 will be coming later than GH-625XT. Now we are working more interesting products like Golf watch, tralthon watch....

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
As I understood before, GH-595 would be triathlon watch?
But what you mean about other traithlon watches you mentioned above...?
Is there comming another multisport watch with fully water resistant body and long lasting battery... a.s.o.?

This sounds very interesting, when we hear more?

Rookie

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2011, 04:39:24 am »

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
As I understood before, GH-595 would be triathlon watch?
But what you mean about other traithlon watches you mentioned above...?
Is there comming another multisport watch with fully water resistant body and long lasting battery... a.s.o.?

This sounds very interesting, when we hear more?

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

GH-595 would be traithlon watch. Others are ODM projects. ;)

vajdaz

• Regular Members
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2011, 03:04:37 pm »

Hello Geoffrey,
I would like to be XT tester too... Actually I'm working as software tester for 5 years (QA) so I have lots of experience in testing stuff...

Also I used to run in forests every day, average 10km (Orienteering), there are sometimes some problems with mine GH-625 GPS in forest and I hope XT will be better in such a terrain. Also there are problems with heart rate monitor (I wrote about that a lot in other posts) and I hope these problems will be resolved in XT :) For me heart rate monitor is working quite good, but for my wife it works very bad... if I take her GH-625 heart monitor and watch (we have 2 of them, she is also orientierer) it works good on me ... so it would be interesting to test XT heart monitor on me and my wife as well.

I live in Lithuania (eastern Europe) and I could help to translate resources to lithuanian language. There are lots of orientierers that are interested in such a devices. I could be distributor  of your devices in Lithuania with pleasure :)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2011, 05:01:25 pm »

Hello Geoffrey,
I would like to be XT tester too... Actually I'm working as software tester for 5 years (QA) so I have lots of experience in testing stuff...

Also I used to run in forests every day, average 10km (Orienteering), there are sometimes some problems with mine GH-625 GPS in forest and I hope XT will be better in such a terrain. Also there are problems with heart rate monitor (I wrote about that a lot in other posts) and I hope these problems will be resolved in XT :) For me heart rate monitor is working quite good, but for my wife it works very bad... if I take her GH-625 heart monitor and watch (we have 2 of them, she is also orientierer) it works good on me ... so it would be interesting to test XT heart monitor on me and my wife as well.

I live in Lithuania (eastern Europe) and I could help to translate resources to lithuanian language. There are lots of orientierers that are interested in such a devices. I could be distributor  of your devices in Lithuania with pleasure :)

Hi Vajdaz,

Thanks for using our product.
It is helpful if you would like to test our product.
I think GH-625Xt has stronger receiving ability to improve the problem in running under forest.
I am curious your selling plan and store information, please kindly send me mail directly.
Please also kindly wait and we will annonce the lucky members by next Tuesday.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

snow_freak

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2011, 05:26:09 am »

Hello Geoffrey,
of course i also would be glad to be one of the testers.
I could do tests in different sport, trail running, road- and mtb biking, and later on ski mountaineering.

Regards

vajdaz

• Regular Members
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2011, 01:39:43 pm »

Hello again,
One more thing I hope XT will have fixed, that is when capacity of memory is filled in GH-625 the timer stops (GH-625 has this problem, I faced that 3 or 4 times, when I forget to clear memory). I understand that GPS signal or HR can't be recorded when the memory is over, but Time must be recorded... it's the main purpose of watch.

Sincerely, Vaidas

vajdaz

• Regular Members
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2011, 02:00:21 pm »

Hello Geoffrey,

Hi Vajdaz,

Thanks for using our product.
It is helpful if you would like to test our product.
I think GH-625Xt has stronger receiving ability to improve the problem in running under forest.
I am curious your selling plan and store information, please kindly send me mail directly.
Please also kindly wait and we will annonce the lucky members by next Tuesday.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Dear Geoffrey,
I hope I will be able to help with testing your products...

Please send me your email address , couse I couldn't find it anywhere... I would like to talk about distribution possibilities in eastern Europe. Mine is vaidasdz@gmail.com.

Bye.

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2011, 11:09:33 am »

Hello again,
One more thing I hope XT will have fixed, that is when capacity of memory is filled in GH-625 the timer stops (GH-625 has this problem, I faced that 3 or 4 times, when I forget to clear memory). I understand that GPS signal or HR can't be recorded when the memory is over, but Time must be recorded... it's the main purpose of watch.

Sincerely, Vaidas

Hello, Vaidas,

We will be aware of the memory problem. GH-625XT has double memory capacity and battery life, you may more enjoy your activity.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.309 seconds with 18 queries.