USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: GH-625XT Tester wanted!  (Read 11102 times)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
GH-625XT Tester wanted!
« on: September 16, 2011, 11:51:21 am »

Dear members,

If you are enthusiast of training and adventure;
If you are like innovative experience ;
If you are love trying the new things and sharing ideas;

Come in here ~~~ We want you join !! ;D ;D
Your ideas are always welcome for us to make the products perfect. We will reserve 5 pcs samples  for lucky members who follow the posting rule to share many advices. Our services team will elect the lucky members base on the ideas amount and contents.

PS.   Moderators are the certain testers, no need participate.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey 

TurboTorben

Re: GH-625XT Tester wanted!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 01:07:30 pm »

Hello Geoffrey!

Nice to see you back at the forum ;D

I would very much like to test the GH-625XT. I will test it for mountain biking and running. As you know I have been testing the GB-580B lately. Hopefully you have had some value off the experiences I have reported back to you. I will of course test and report with the same enthusiasm for the GH-625XT.

Hope to be selected as a tester for this watch.

By the way - is a firmware update for the GB-580B on the way?

Kind Regards
TT
GH-625M: F-GGH-2A-1012103_Interval training
GB-580B: F-GGB-2O-1107122

Hubert

• Hubert (Germany)
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 01:08:37 pm »

Hi Geoffrey,

good to have you back to the forum !
And good to see the good news !
I think, a lot of people couldn't wait any more to get the new device.
Now it's there !   ;D   And we are very eager so see what you and your group created.

And - of course - I want to participate in testing !
I'm not sure, wether I'm beloging to the "certain testers", because I remember one
of your postings some time ago, when you said:
Hi Hubert,
Don't worry, you will have a new baby coming.
;)

Anyway - certain tester or not - I really would be happy to join the group of testers !
(and btw. I really need a new model, because my GH505, which I like very much,
is having more and more pixels. No problem for "normal" usage, but no fun anymore
with track back).

Okay - Good luck to everybody !
And I'm looking forward to join the testing.

Regards, Hubert
GH-625XT, Firmware: F-GGH-2P-1112231 (Beta)
GH-505 M, Firmware: F-GGH-2C-1007161 (Beta)
GH-625 M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1001073 (Version XII)
with GS-Sport Gym Pro v1.6.8 and Sporttracks 2.1.3326

canadien

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 01:20:59 pm »

Hubert have tried to put your 505 in the freezer for 24 to 48h? If not try it it might resolve your problem.

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 02:11:55 pm »

Hi!
Hope you had a good tour through Europe and that you got some rest between all business.

I would also like to be one of the chosen testers as I think i'm more suitable for this than for the bikecomputer 580.
And as said before, I'd be most happy to help with translations into swedish for both manuals and device if needed.

Best regards!
Anders

partyman66

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 02:33:22 pm »

Are you guys just looking for European testers?  I'm an 11-year software engineer by profession and would love the opportunity to contribute as a U.S. tester if help is needed from that area.

Does running/biking under or near those big electrical high-power transmission towers(or other RF devices such as cell phone towers) have any effect on the ability of the GPS to retain connectivity to the satellite throughout the duration of exposure to such conditions, or affect the accuracy of the device at all?

Can this watch work well in cold weather such as runs on 10 to 20 degree farenheit days/nights?

Is there any way to track the elevation profile of a route you are actively doing while in the middle of it?.... perhaps as a simple line graph plotting points at various intervals throughout the workout on the screen?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:12:46 pm by partyman66 »

Richard

• Regular Members
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 02:04:16 am »

Hi all,
It's nice to hear that the GH-625Xt is close to release, i think that a lot of people wait for it  :P
I should be very happy and enthusiast to join the group of tester  :D

Good luke for everybody.

Regards

Richard
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 02:06:39 am by Richard »

zingo

• zingo.org
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 06:25:37 am »

I would also like to test it, I'm interested to see how long the the battery last the 23-24h figure I saw before look promising, seems that I don't need to re-charge on some on the races.

Are the watch using the same computer-protocol as gh505, thinking about SportTracks/Linux support if not is it possible to get a protocol-specification? I had some progress with Phils waypoint plugin now most thing works but drag&drop of waypoints are leaving ghost-waypoints. I have also borrowed out my gh505 to one of the active SportTracks plugin writer and he is helping me out a bit.

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2011, 09:35:00 am »

Hello Geoffrey!

Nice to see you back at the forum ;D

I would very much like to test the GH-625XT. I will test it for mountain biking and running. As you know I have been testing the GB-580B lately. Hopefully you have had some value off the experiences I have reported back to you. I will of course test and report with the same enthusiasm for the GH-625XT.

Hope to be selected as a tester for this watch.

By the way - is a firmware update for the GB-580B on the way?

Kind Regards
TT

Hi TT,

Yes, I come back from Europe for business. :D I take a train to Germany, Austria and Paris. Very Nice.
Very welcome to join our testing team, we will announce the lucky members next weekend.
We have fixed some bugs and improve 20% of battery life for GB-580. Now we are testing. We will release test version soon.

Have a nice day,

Geoffrey

didofreims

• Regular Members
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 09:36:04 am »

i can test it so if you need someone

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2011, 09:54:21 am »

Hi Geoffrey,

good to have you back to the forum !
And good to see the good news !
I think, a lot of people couldn't wait any more to get the new device.
Now it's there !   ;D   And we are very eager so see what you and your group created.

And - of course - I want to participate in testing !
I'm not sure, wether I'm beloging to the "certain testers", because I remember one
of your postings some time ago, when you said:
Hi Hubert,
Don't worry, you will have a new baby coming.
;)

Anyway - certain tester or not - I really would be happy to join the group of testers !
(and btw. I really need a new model, because my GH505, which I like very much,
is having more and more pixels. No problem for "normal" usage, but no fun anymore
with track back).

Okay - Good luck to everybody !
And I'm looking forward to join the testing.

Regards, Hubert

Hi Hubert,

Nice to see you again.
Welcome to join us, you are the certain tester. ;D Please keep providing ideas and loving our products.
Due to display of GH-505 has reliability problem, you have to put into refrigerator over 8 hrs to rescue. ;)

Have a nice weekend,

Geoffrey

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 10:26:16 am »

Hi!
Hope you had a good tour through Europe and that you got some rest between all business.

I would also like to be one of the chosen testers as I think i'm more suitable for this than for the bikecomputer 580.
And as said before, I'd be most happy to help with translations into swedish for both manuals and device if needed.

Best regards!
Anders

Hi Anders,

Thanks for your kind support!
What is your mother language? ;)

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2011, 10:42:05 am »

Are you guys just looking for European testers?  I'm an 11-year software engineer by profession and would love the opportunity to contribute as a U.S. tester if help is needed from that area.

Does running/biking under or near those big electrical high-power transmission towers(or other RF devices such as cell phone towers) have any effect on the ability of the GPS to retain connectivity to the satellite throughout the duration of exposure to such conditions, or affect the accuracy of the device at all?

Can this watch work well in cold weather such as runs on 10 to 20 degree farenheit days/nights?

Is there any way to track the elevation profile of a route you are actively doing while in the middle of it?.... perhaps as a simple line graph plotting points at various intervals throughout the workout on the screen?

Hi partyman66,

We are welcome worldwide testers!
GPS won't get affect by high-power transmission towers, but HR monitor.
It will be great if we can get more testing feedback through any terrains with your experience.
To plot the elevation is just firmware effort, it is not difficult for us.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 11:04:12 am »

I would also like to test it, I'm interested to see how long the the battery last the 23-24h figure I saw before look promising, seems that I don't need to re-charge on some on the races.

Are the watch using the same computer-protocol as gh505, thinking about SportTracks/Linux support if not is it possible to get a protocol-specification? I had some progress with Phils waypoint plugin now most thing works but drag&drop of waypoints are leaving ghost-waypoints. I have also borrowed out my gh505 to one of the active SportTracks plugin writer and he is helping me out a bit.

Hi Zingo,

If you want to develop the plug in, we are willing to provide related document. ;) The communication is different to GH-505 since different MCU.
For battery life, 21 hours above for normal training, 3 days for indoor training.
Welcome to join us.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Alain51170

• Regular Members
    • MTB and RAID Nature - France -
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 02:58:05 pm »

Hello.. Can i help here.. would like to provide my expertise on track records and use..
How to become a tester..?..
  I am from France and playing from 10 years with GPS.. (MTB trip in France / Maroco / Mali)
See my other post regarding track-back.. Would like to test / improve this function.
My Blog : http://raidnature3.blog4ever.com/blog/index-308098.html
Alain.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.306 seconds with 20 queries.