USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: GH-625XT Tester wanted!  (Read 11372 times)

Rookie

• Global Moderator
Re: GH-625XT Tester wanted!
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2011, 06:34:29 am »

I GOT IT!  ;D

It comes to my work place and now I have big troubles to focus my real work  ::)

Some quick notice about products before real testing.
1. Watch itself looks good
2. Buttons are much better than GH-505 (buttons dosn't have good pressing feel) or GH-615 (where buttons need too much force to press).
3. Box was really nice even there was that "almost naked man"  ;)
4. GPS fix was very quick even at first start another side of globe. It takes bit over minute at first start and 1-2 sec second start at same place. This is really goog!

and couple things what I wonder
5. When usb cable was connected and watch was on, there was heart rate even HRM belt wasn't weared.
6. In the box was flyer where is mentioned about free Sport tracks software, but current version is not free anymore. There is only very limited free trial available and full version cost 35usd at the moment.

I can start real test later this week, hopefully tomorrow.

Rookie

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2011, 10:29:23 am »

I GOT IT!  ;D

It comes to my work place and now I have big troubles to focus my real work  ::)

Some quick notice about products before real testing.
1. Watch itself looks good
2. Buttons are much better than GH-505 (buttons dosn't have good pressing feel) or GH-615 (where buttons need too much force to press).
3. Box was really nice even there was that "almost naked man"  ;)
4. GPS fix was very quick even at first start another side of globe. It takes bit over minute at first start and 1-2 sec second start at same place. This is really goog!

and couple things what I wonder
5. When usb cable was connected and watch was on, there was heart rate even HRM belt wasn't weared.
6. In the box was flyer where is mentioned about free Sport tracks software, but current version is not free anymore. There is only very limited free trial available and full version cost 35usd at the moment.

I can start real test later this week, hopefully tomorrow.

Rookie

Hi Rookie,

Nice to know you got the sample.
SirFIV is the key innovated technology on GPS field, it is not only superior receiving performance but also has prediction. ::)
GH-625XT has several training features and we are working on "Superior Smart Track" now, you will amaze it. ;)

Look forward to your professional comments.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

canadien

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2011, 07:27:39 pm »

Everyone, please: concerning Gerhard's plugin, use this thread instead:
http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3935.0

Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.264 seconds with 27 queries.