USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Optimization of scenario for Gs-Sport website - willing to help?  (Read 1389 times)

canadien

Well let me get this straight, www.gs-sport.com is not a good seller.

Let's say you are looking to buy a sport gps devices, how do you find a summary of all the features available in every devices on the website? You sure don't want to read every manual of every product. And as you already know, features innovation are now the strength of gs-sport. So we must put them in the front seats. I surely do think we should reserve a place on the website where every feature would be list along their device compatibility: Interval training, Virtual coach, slope, lap by point, Gps off lap, Smart Track Back, etc.

My idea, if accepted, is to list them all with a short definition on gs-sport.com and link them in a new board on this subject in the forum. Each of us could pick up a feature they like and explaining it (could it be with texte, picture, video, whatever) in a separated thread. Having everyone involve could be kinda original because of the different way to explain. 

Is there some volunteers?

I won't expect the crew in Taiwan to do this because of overwork, so we could help them and show them our appreciation for listening to our request and sharing with us new devices.

What do you think?

Is this a good idea?

If the project goes by I would like to choose lap by point. Easy but I like it and find it fun to explain. Can choose another one also.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 03:59:00 am by canadien »

canadien

Re: Optimization of scenario for Gs-Sport website - willing to help?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 05:15:28 pm »

I think where to buy tab would be also necessary.

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 04:37:09 am »

I've offered translations into swedish several times. Could also consider doing a video for intervaltraining...with horrible swedish accent that is. :-]

/Anders

canadien

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 07:26:29 am »

Could also consider doing a video for intervaltraining...with horrible swedish accent that is. :-]

/Anders
Go for it!!! I really liked to see it  :)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 12:18:13 am »

Dear all,

I think to make a video like track back introduction is a good idea and easier to understand.
And then put on website, I think it will be more attractive to customers.
Any ideas?

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

canadien

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 08:12:57 am »

The more it's spread on youtube, the better it is. How will you make it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 19 queries.