USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: HRM accuracy  (Read 16480 times)

canadien

Re: HRM accuracy
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2013, 04:33:54 pm »

Hi Anders,

The HRM problem has been confirmed to be hardware problem for too long stored HR strap (problematic straps was sent to 625xt beta testers, that is why we existed... ;-)

You can use any 5khz strap or ask longjog to sell you one: it will resolve your problem.

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2013, 04:11:53 am »

Yes, hardwareproblem has been the suspicion for along while but I missed the information that it was definetely confirmed.
@USG_TECH10: If you know there is a hardwareproblem why am I asked several times to follow troubleshootingguide? Didn't you know I was one of the testers perhaps?

Have a good day
Anders

Foresttracker

• Regular Members
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2013, 09:40:21 am »

Hi Anders,

since I use a electrode contact gel on the sensorparts of the HRM belt I don't get this sudden pulse raises anymore. The electrode gel can be bought in most pharmacies. It is used by doctors to put on the electrodes when performing an ECG test.
The best way to apply it is to put on the HRM (with the marking up side down), then flip the belt over to have the sensorareas visible and than press a bit (like a toothpaste) of the electrode gel over the whole sensor areas. After that flip the belt back.
With this I have rather constant readings.

Hope it works

Best regards

Foresttracker   

canadien

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2013, 11:46:21 am »

Yes, hardwareproblem has been the suspicion for along while but I missed the information that it was definetely confirmed.
@USG_TECH10: If you know there is a hardwareproblem why am I asked several times to follow troubleshootingguide? Didn't you know I was one of the testers perhaps?

Have a good day
Anders
Yes it has been confirm with oscilloscope testing. In my case the strap I received was faulty. Then I change for my old strap and was working flawlessly.Same for others like longjog.

Since we realized this problem in the beginning, all the watch now are sent with proper strap. No need to worry.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 12:12:15 pm by canadien »

canadien

« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2013, 12:36:25 pm »

@Forestracker,

If your HR spike was sudden and short, it means we are not talking of the same problem.

The problem we speak was worst, generating heretic reading. The way you solve your problem
is the best you could do....

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2013, 05:55:51 am »

Good news!
Then i can request a replacement. Not for the 625xt we betatested, but for my three 625-watches. Had one replaced two summers ago but it never worked as it should anyway.

/Anders

Foresttracker

• Regular Members
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2013, 12:19:16 pm »

HRM Belt wearing instruction GH-625XT versus SQ/100 A-rival?

From GS its recommended to wear the GH-625XT HRM Belt with the logo (HEART RATE MONITOR) oriented upside down. In this case, the battery cover is on the right side when wearing the HRM belt.
I have seen now from my daughters GH-625XT clone watch, the SQ-100, that the HRM Belt delivered with this watch is absolutely identical exept the logo orientation. On her HRM Belt the logo is already oriented this was that with normal orientation the battery cover is on the right side of the HRM.
I suppose GS already corrected this issue of wearing orientation now by printing the logo already the upside down way on HRM Belts delivered with the SQ 100.
From my point of view the best way to use the HRM belt correctly is that one wears the HRM belt with the battery cover laying on the right side when touching the body regardless which of the two belt in use.

Best regards

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 20 queries.