USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TG V1.6.6  (Read 1165 times)

albert

• this product gives value for money
TG V1.6.6
« on: December 14, 2011, 08:08:28 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

I did see the new version on the board, a bit late but now I did try.
1. The GPX loads in fine, but uploading to the GB580P it crashed. :(
2. KML loads correct and upload no problem, but no data (distance, avg etc.) in view only the date, the problem it is not the GB580P but the TG software! :(
3. configuration (GB580P) - device configuration- uploading the config. the data fields are not the same, known problem. :'(
4. no search on names possible, only on date :(
5. Not possible to upload waypoints as a route, still manually input of waypoints necessary.  :(

There is still a wishlist, the new version is not much better than the v1.6.2. Sorry I can't say it is a jump a head, but a snail step.  :-\

With regards,
Albert
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:11:47 am by albert »
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202
Biker, minimum 8000 km a Year.

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
Re: TG V1.6.6
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 04:11:44 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

I did see the new version on the board, a bit late but now I did try.
1. The GPX loads in fine, but uploading to the GB580P it crashed. :(
2. KML loads correct and upload no problem, but no data (distance, avg etc.) in view only the date, the problem it is not the GB580P but the TG software! :(
3. configuration (GB580P) - device configuration- uploading the config. the data fields are not the same, known problem. :'(
4. no search on names possible, only on date :(
5. Not possible to upload waypoints as a route, still manually input of waypoints necessary.  :(

There is still a wishlist, the new version is not much better than the v1.6.2. Sorry I can't say it is a jump a head, but a snail step.  :-\

With regards,
Albert

Hi Albert,

We have released Training Gym Pro Ver1.6.7 with several fixs, you may download from http://www.gs-sport.com/pro_dl.php?en_product_id=1&en_product_cnt_id=32
We are going to implement ROUTE function into next plan. Now there is a new version to be released soon.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.253 seconds with 18 queries.