USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ND100 win7 64Bits  (Read 1156 times)

masa

ND100 win7 64Bits
« on: January 30, 2012, 12:46:30 pm »

Hello:
My GPS ND100 not function correctly under Windows 7 64 bit. I installed the drivers and software for windows 7 on this website:

http://www.globalsat.com.tw/products-page.php?menu=2&gs_en_product_id=2&gs_en_product_cnt_id=30&img_id=97&product_cnt_folder=4

I changed the baudrate of the port where I installed the ND100 to 38400, I selected the baudrate to 38400 in MiniCDU software.
 I have, Fix = Valid, Mode = 3D and blue light is flashing.
 I brought the computer into the street and connects with 7 satellites.

The problem is that the coordinates do not come out correctly for example:
 2512'89 .68"            89.68"?? seconds are not >60"?
 1524'76 .34"            76.34"?? seconds are not >60"?

and time only changes every minute, the second does not change, however the vertical scroll screen the second I see them change.
 I tried different com ports with the same problem.

In Windows Vista 32bit and Windows XP 32bits, is perfect, the second change and the coordinates are correct seconds <60".

Can anyone help me?

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
Re: ND100 win7 64Bits
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 02:31:10 pm »

Just a couple of questions about this:
What is the version of the MiniCDU program that you have installed in Windows 7? You can do this by going to Help > About.
During the installation of the program, did you come across any errors/issues? Were you able to successfully install it?
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software?
Can you also please check what are the versions of the MiniCDU in your Windows Vista and Windows XP computers?

As for the incorrect coordinates, have you tried pressing the Cold Start button?
Also, can you please post a screenshot of these coordinates?
How about the environment? Do you see any tall trees or buildings around? Any access to a clear and open sky?

What do you mean by 'you changed the baudrate of the port'? Did you go to Device Manager to modify that? Please confirm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 19 queries.