USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Info GB-580P and GH-625XT  (Read 1752 times)

nexuspolaris

• Regular Members
Info GB-580P and GH-625XT
« on: August 03, 2011, 08:28:41 am »

Hello TWG_TECH4
 I would like to ask you a few question: I have a Globalsat GH625M and I use it for running and mountain biking. When I use the bike the battery does not last long if I use it with the heart rate monitor and then use it only to record the GPS track.

I would like to buy a new device that has a battery that lasts more than, for use primarily in mountain bike out very long by 3 hours of ... For distances up to 20km.

This is my graph made with the GH-625m and translated to be loaded on the Garmin website;-p

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/103678839

I hope you get to see :-)

I was thinking Globalsat GB-580P for mountain biking and Globalsat GH-625XT for the race, unfortunately, I have not found any online store that sells them.

A question on the Globalsat GB-580P, how long does the battery last? Comes equipped with speed sensor and heart rate monitor?

What price have the GB-Globalsat Globalsat GH-580P and the 625XT? I can be shipped to Italy?

Thanks for the information you want to provide.

Joseph Zupo
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 11:16:51 am by canadien »

canadien

Re: Info GB-580P and GH-625XT
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 11:15:07 am »

JOseph I think your 625M battery has some problem because it should last more than 3 hours even with HRM. Maybe you should send it for repair?

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 07:22:08 pm »

Hello TWG_TECH4
 I would like to ask you a few question: I have a Globalsat GH625M and I use it for running and mountain biking. When I use the bike the battery does not last long if I use it with the heart rate monitor and then use it only to record the GPS track.

I would like to buy a new device that has a battery that lasts more than, for use primarily in mountain bike out very long by 3 hours of ... For distances up to 20km.

This is my graph made with the GH-625m and translated to be loaded on the Garmin website;-p

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/103678839

I hope you get to see :-)

I was thinking Globalsat GB-580P for mountain biking and Globalsat GH-625XT for the race, unfortunately, I have not found any online store that sells them.

A question on the Globalsat GB-580P, how long does the battery last? Comes equipped with speed sensor and heart rate monitor?

What price have the GB-Globalsat Globalsat GH-580P and the 625XT? I can be shipped to Italy?

Thanks for the information you want to provide.

Joseph Zupo

Hi Joseph,

We are facing material shortage problem. The problem will be over come soon.
We are welcome to any opportunity for distribution. You can send mail to Claire.deng@globalsat.com.tw or me for any price questions.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Longjog @ GS-Sport-Servicecenter

• Globalsat GS-Sport-Servicecenter Germany
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 02:27:36 am »

Hi nexuspolaris,

for your GH-625M you can order a new battery at me or send the watch to me for service. IŽll deliver to italy also.
Mail to gs-sport-servicecenter[at]t-online.de for further information.

Best regards

Longjog
http://www.gs-sport-servicecenter.de.vu/

GH-625M, GH-625XT, GH-505, GH-561, GB-580P, BT-338
Germany
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 21 queries.