USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Features/advice  (Read 1067 times)

lars

Features/advice
« on: May 30, 2012, 03:44:49 pm »

Hello,

My dad bought a GB-580p and i'm really surprised it is that good. But I think it needs a couple improvements.

1. Increase the number of 200 points when you want to track a route. I think it needs to be at least 1000 points.I think everyone who has a gb-580 agrees with me.

2. It is not possible to transfer .gpx routes with the program, maybe a bug? It really should support gpx files, it is in the program, but when I try to transfer them to the device, it comes with a unknown error.

3. Improve the program Gs-Sport Training Gym. It's a good program, but it sometimes doesn't do anything for a while, the only option is to shut the program down with ctrl-alt-del.
I think the first thing you want to see if you open GS-Sport Training Gym, is an overview about the activities you have. It is not really user-friendly that you have to search for a date when you want to see your last activities.
I think it should be made possible to share the ride with your friends with the program. Everyone wants to show what they've been up to. Make a kind of widget for facebook, or for websites, so that you can make it visible for other people. Programs like endomondo pro, sports tracker etc. (smartphone apps) make it possible to share your ride or run with other peope.

A MAC-friendly version of sport training gym pro would be great!

If some of these suggested features will be built in into the device, i want to buy one also!

Kind regards.

canadien

Re: Features/advice
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 04:06:54 pm »

A MAC-friendly version of sport training gym pro would be great!
I am glad to say that Gb-580 will be supported in the next update of Macmaze that you can find in the macappstore.

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 03:01:06 pm »

Hello lars,

Thanks for your suggestions. Will forward these to our engineers.

lars

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 10:35:11 am »

great! thanks for good support!

p.s. I think that you have a (potential) top product, who can really win it in the end (garmin, bryton) with the good price-quality it has right now. But I don't hear many people who have already bought it?
Maybe you should give it more attention, maybe via websites for cyclists/bikers?

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 11:17:34 pm »

You're welcome. And, thanks for liking our product!

You can search online for some of the reviews for the GB-580P, as well as check out the forum section for this unit: http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?board=125.0

Yes, we do have a website that are mainly for outdoor training devices. It's called GS-Sport, which you can take a look at here: http://www.gs-sport.com/products.php?en_product_id=10

Let me know if you have any questions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.221 seconds with 19 queries.