USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bt359 wont lock on satellites  (Read 1222 times)

brandonoh777

bt359 wont lock on satellites
« on: June 22, 2012, 12:33:17 am »

I have a bt-359 (ver 2 i think) I used it with an aviation app on my android tablet 3-4 times successfully (with blue gps) Now when I turn it on I will not acquire any satellites. I have tried all of the recommended things removing the bat for several hours. Connecting it to the gpsinfo program on my pc and doing a cold start, nothing seems to work? it just all of the sudden started doing this!!! anyone ave any ideas?

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
Re: bt359 wont lock on satellites
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 12:28:22 pm »

It seems that your device has a problem in getting a GPS fix.

To check the warranty status of your device, we recommend that you visit our website: (http://www.usglobalsat.com/store/signin.aspx?ReturnURL=/store/support/). Register your product and generate a "Support Ticket" from within our system.

If you had purchased the item from the USGlobalSat website, you should already have a customer account and password. You can immediately log-in using that info. If you purchased it from one of our authorized resellers, you will need to establish a NEW account at: http://www.usglobalsat.com/store/createaccount.aspx

By working within our support structure, we do not only address your specifc issue in a timely manner, but also maintain a history of your incident to ensure that it is handled with appropriate actions. It's not only now, but for all potential future communications as well.

We again thank you for your patience and cooperation.

WARRANTY POLICY
Please read our posted warranty policy, especially on how it pertains to sellers of USGlobalSat product on e-Bay & other unauthorized resellers: http://www.usglobalsat.com/s-131-terms-conditions.aspx#12

brandonoh777

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 05:50:01 pm »

Apparently it was an e-bay purchase. Weather or not it was an authorized seller I do not know I am trying to find that out now :( Regardless the product was made by globlesat and is apparently defective after 4-5 uses

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 12:27:16 pm »

If you bought it directly from us or from one of our authorized resellers and it's still under warranty (one year), then, you are qualified for a replacement. If it's not under warranty, perhaps, you can check with that reseller on eBay and get a replacement from them. Just inform them that the device is not getting a GPS fix anymore.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.43 seconds with 26 queries.