USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: display problems  (Read 1341 times)

jochen67

• Regular Members
display problems
« on: July 22, 2012, 10:54:43 am »

hi usg_tech10,

i contact you because bernd from the gs-sport-servicecenter asked me to, after i had contacted him yesterday.
he may contact you as well on a problem which i experiennce with the display of my 625xt.
all of a sudden a row of pixels on the display is not working anymore, is basicaly blank. bernd thinks it might be a malfunction of the display, and i should contact you what to do now.
i bought this watch last february from an ebay-dealer in israel ( one of the moderators gave me his ebaylink ), and i just love this superb watch.
do you want me to contact the ebaydealer or shall i send this watch to you guys for fixing the problem. the watch is still under warranty. im in a kind of hurry since im right in the middle of a training for a sport event, that is upcoming soon.

thanking you in advance

jochen
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 03:32:46 pm by USG_TECH10 »

canadien

Re: display problems
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 12:05:33 pm »

I sent the ebay link because that was the only place available at the time you wanted it. You should contact him first. Did you try to reupgrade fimware ?

jochen67

• Regular Members
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 06:30:34 am »

hi canadien,

thxs for the reply.

the reupgrade didnt change the problem. so i might eather contact the dealer in israel or bernd, the german gs representative. maybe we can work something out ( sending the watch to israel, getting it fixed, sending it back to germany propably takes too long. ).

have a nice day

jochen

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 12:24:00 pm »

I would need to check from where that dealer in Israel purchased the watch from, if it came from our inventory. So, please register your product first and generate a support ticket within our website. In that way, we would be able to have information about the product. Please refer below for the instructions:

We recommend that you visit our website: (http://www.usglobalsat.com/store/signin.aspx?ReturnURL=/store/support/). Register your product and generate a "Support Ticket" from within our system.

If you had purchased the item from the USGlobalSat website, you should already have a customer account and password. You can immediately log-in using that info. If you purchased it from one of our authorized resellers, you will need to establish a NEW account at: http://www.usglobalsat.com/store/createaccount.aspx

By working within our support structure, we do not only address your specifc issue in a timely manner, but also maintain a history of your incident to ensure that it is handled with appropriate actions. It's not only now, but for all potential future communications as well.

We again thank you for your patience and cooperation.

jochen67

• Regular Members
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 02:38:46 pm »

hi usg,

thank you very much for the prompt answer. I did what you recommended and registered with usglobalsat. I also generated a support ticket.
now Ill wait and see whats going to happen.

I hope the problem will be solved soon. either by usglobal sat or by digital technology solution, thats the ebay dealer.

once again thank you

kindest regards

jochen

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 02:46:51 pm »

Hello jochen67,

Thanks for registering your product and generating a support ticket. You should be able to get a response before the end of today.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 18 queries.