USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Waypoint to waypoint skip  (Read 807 times)

Foresttracker

• Regular Members
Waypoint to waypoint skip
« on: September 27, 2012, 02:05:09 pm »

I have a question to the waypoint function, maybe someone already posted about this but I could'nt find it.
Q: After selecting "Find waypoint ..........." and "GoTO" you can walk to find the selected waypoint. Is it possible now to skip now directly from the reached waypoint to the next or previous or wanted waypoint or do you need to go back through the whole procedure "Navigation-Find Waypoint-List All-and than select the next or previos or wanted waypoint"?

Best regards

Foresttracker

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
Re: Waypoint to waypoint skip
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 05:00:28 pm »

Perhaps, you can create a Route to be able to go from one waypoint to another waypoint. For more details, please refer to this video on how to create a Route: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE2Q1tzs9vA&feature=player_embedded

Let me know if you have any questions.

Foresttracker

• Regular Members
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 01:57:25 am »

I can't open the video. An information shows up that it is not possible to view the video in my country (Germany).

Can I process a route without PC? After saving different Waypoints I would need to use the function "Find waypoint" directly afterwards and than go to the different points just by jumping from one to an other, selcecting it by a skip function (forward, backward, or similar).

Best Regards

Foresttracker

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 11:43:32 am »

About the video, please check your email for our response.

Unfortunately, no, you can only create a route with your computer. In order to jump from one waypoint to another, you would need compile those waypoints and create a route.

As for saving different waypoints, I could possibly forward this as a suggestion to our engineers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.192 seconds with 20 queries.