USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Windows7 => unexpected Application error when tranfering a file to GH625XT  (Read 3194 times)

Alain51170

• Regular Members
    • MTB and RAID Nature - France -

Hello team,
I just got a new PC and starting to use Globalsat Training Pro with my GH625XT.. (GTP v1.68 / GH625XT 2.02)
I cannot send a file to my watch => As soon as the transfert start i get error "unexpected application error Start again"

I have the last software on GTP and watch . and windows7 64b..
Could you help me..
I have to use my old pc yet.. (windows XP)..

Alain.
note : transfert from watch to pc is ok!!

ALSO ==> BIG ISSUE TO POST A COMMENT HERE => to validate a post, no way to put "five"!!!!! not possible.. I have to redo a lot waiting that answer "five" is no more requested!!!!! I suppose that this make the activity very low here....
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 11:41:52 am by Alain51170 »

GS_TECH01

• Administrator

Hello Alain51170,

Can you please post a screenshot of that error?

Also, what kind of file are you trying to transfer to the watch? What are the test procedures? Please provide more details about this.

Regarding the posting issue on the forum, please refer to this topic for more details: (http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3870.0). The reason for this forum verification questions is to prevent spammers from posting irrelevant or inappropriate postings. Sorry for the incovenience and thank you for understanding.

Alain51170

• Regular Members

Hello..
1/ Upload issue
I have the problem on any GPX file.. even one transfered from watch to GTC and then trying to put back into the watch..
Dowload from watch is OK.. Only upload don't work

The error is :

-GTC 1.6.8 // GH625XT 2.02 (F-GGH2P-12011201)
-Windows 7 64 bits Premium SP1

2/ For the posting issue => I am using "five" not 5 But this is not accepted.. Will try 5 and will let you know.. just after this post..

Alain51170

• Regular Members

HELLO.. REGARDING POSTING ISSUE..
I CONFIRM :
"50" is OK BUT NOT "FIFTY"
"5" is OK BUT NOT "FIVE"

THIS IS REALLY TRICKY.. PLEASE CHECK IT?? :-)
ALAIN

emtoonst

• Regular Members

I have the same problem with Windows XP Pro and Training Gym Pro 1.6.8. The trick that I use is uploading it to gpsies.com and download it again as a KML file. This works for me.

GS_TECH01

• Administrator

Hello Alain51170,

One quick question, what language did you select in the Training Gym Pro? Is the gpx file saved in what language?
Have you tried setting program's language to English? Were you able to duplicate the same problem after that?

For my test procedures, I have set the Training Gym Pro to its default language (English). I loaded the tracks from the watch and save it as a gpx file. Then, open that gpx file and upload the trackpoints to the watch with no problems.

As for the posting issue, I checked with another forum admin that the answers to forum verification questions has been modified as you have explained. The reason for this change is for forum members to easily post a topic. Sorry for the inconvenience about this. Also, thanks for understanding.

GS_TECH01

• Administrator

Hello emtoonst,

Thanks for sharing that other alternative. Hope we could get to the bottom of this issue.

Again, thanks.

Alain51170

• Regular Members

Thanks to both of you for tips..
1/ Hello emtoonst : tks for your help : Also note that doing as explained by USG_TECH10 is quicker .. this could help you..
Hello USG_TECH10 : My version is English, no sure to be able to install another language with 1.68
So.. If i am using your process.. YES the tranfert working..
My problem is when tranfering a track transfered from watch.. (selected on the list).. So, it is quite crazy to need to save and reload in first to get a correct transfert.. Let me know if you plan to correct it..

2/ Also.. regarding the other application error when mouse passing over the map.. Could you please correct the application.
I have fixed it (removing 6 on the template.html).. but it is painfull as you need to add administartor to change the file. I have made it, but will be nice to correct quickly the version..

3/ Regarding code to access to the forum.. Will be nice to enable "5" AND "FIVE" / "50" AND "FIFTY".. because this is really tricky.. I am sure that a lot of people are loosing time.. :-)

Byeeee
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:55:05 am by Alain51170 »

GS_TECH01

• Administrator

1.) Even though I tried transferring my trackpoints to the watch, I'm still not getting the error you're encountering. Basically, I'm able to upload the tracks to my watch successfully. So, I was wondering if you could send your tracks via email at: support@usglobalsat.com

2.) What application error are you referring to? Can you please post a screenshot of it?

3.) Unfortunately, that is not possible as you have to choose one or the other. However, we'll be looking into other options for forum members to easily post a topic without compromising the intended security against spammers.

Alain51170

• Regular Members

Hello..
1/ I am using a track done by the watch by himself.. No need to sent to you..
(for instance, I was going to a bike tour.. and would like to reload into the watch to redo a bit later..)
If I save this track and reload it.. it will work :-)
2/ Problem is refered into : http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=3888.msg10638#msg10638
3/ Thanks for understanding.. Anyway .. it is fine foe me as i am aware.. just thinking about new user.. One solution is to remove the questions about numbeR..

Bets regards. Alain

Alain51170

• Regular Members

Hello.. I have got some recomendations but pb is still here..
So, look at the pb .. could  be a start of explanation below. please let me know your advice.
Alain.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 03:43:41 am by Alain51170 »

GS_TECH01

• Administrator

Hello Alain,

Just wondering, has this issue been resolved? Any updates about it?

albert

• this product gives value for money
Re: Windows7 => unexpected Application error when tranfering a file to GH625XT
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2012, 03:31:14 pm »

Hello.. I have got some recomendations but pb is still here..
So, look at the pb .. could  be a start of explanation below. please let me know your advice.
Alain.

Hello Alain, I discovered more than a year a go, data and time in the GPX was also giving an error when trying to load into the device.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 03:33:37 pm by albert »
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202
Biker, minimum 8000 km a Year.

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
Re: Windows7 => unexpected Application error when tranfering a file to GH625XT
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 11:23:49 am »

Hello Albert,

Just keep me posted if you were able to gather the necessary files for this issue. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.252 seconds with 19 queries.