USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: New Firmware Release F-GGB-2O-1212031 (V1.04)  (Read 4868 times)

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
Re: New Firmware Release F-GGB-2O-1212031 (V1.04)
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 01:52:55 pm »

Hello MikeS,

You could see the release notes, or what changed, from the firmware version 1.03 to 1.04 by clicking here: http://www.gs-sport.com/pro_dl.php?en_product_id=10&en_product_cnt_id=33

As for the temperature conversion request, I will go ahead and reiterate this to our engineers since there has been a high number of feature requests for this device.

Regarding the posting verification questions, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience it has incurred since it helps to prevent spammers for posting irrelevant topics. As of now, if you reach a certain amount of postings, you should not be able to encounter them. Thank you for understanding.

e-solo

• Regular Members
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 06:04:53 am »

it works now! thank you very much!

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 11:39:07 am »

Good to hear that it's working fine.

Just let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

s_a_s_c_h_a

• Regular Members
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 01:47:20 pm »

hi folks,

utilizing my new powermeter, i was looking for a power-settings-option like customer defined averaging by seconds. current value doesn't make much sense. just in case i just haven't found it, id like to propose this for an upcoming firmware version.

at least 3,10 or even 30s interval would make sense. i'd even implemented it by my own if i had the sourcecode.

thank you for your consideration,

sascha

btw.: garmin provides this feature oob
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:45:17 pm by s_a_s_c_h_a »

albert

• I believe in this product
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2013, 02:19:01 pm »

Hello esolo,

If you can find a computer with intel processor, it will possibly work. I found problems with AMD processors.
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 1.03 F-GGB-2O-1204131.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.6.8 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.4415
Biker, minimum 8000 km a Year.

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2013, 02:33:58 am »

hi folks,

utilizing my new powermeter, i was looking for a power-settings-option like customer defined averaging by seconds. current value doesn't make much sense. just in case i just haven't found it, id like to propose this for an upcoming firmware version.

at least 3,10 or even 30s interval would make sense. i'd even implemented it by my own if i had the sourcecode.

thank you for your consideration,

sascha

btw.: garmin provides this feature oob

Dear Sascha

We apologize for late reply your questions

For your questions,unfortunately this option is not available at this moment.
However, I will pass this as a suggestion to our engineers.

Thank you and have a nice weekend :)

s_a_s_c_h_a

• Regular Members
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2013, 11:47:26 am »

Thank You, just for your consideration

See you hopefully soon  8)

EDIT: quite annoying

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture.

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2013, 02:25:19 am »

Dear Sascha

Did you connect any tool ??
what kind condition to occur the error message?
could you tell us more detail??

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Best Regards,
Angela

RochesterMTB

• Regular Members
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2013, 01:05:43 am »

I'm having some major issues with the firmware update.  I've been on v1.0 for some time now as I didn't have access to a windows computer till now.  I finally got the Sport Training Gym to work and decided to update the firmware.  The update process % keeps getting stuck in the low teens only once did it hit 52% and a couple times I got to 24% and the had to hit update again.  I don't want to unplug it from the PC or shut it down as I don't think it would make a good paperweight but I don't know what else to do?

I've tried every firmware update many many times.  Process bar freezes in the low percent range. "Firmware update failed"
Running Windows 7

Please help

s_a_s_c_h_a

• Regular Members
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2013, 05:29:24 am »

hi angela,

i don't use any tool for posting in this forum, the error annoys me simply while giving verification to send my posts, from time to time letters are ambiguous but no reason to change the running system. lets rather focus on firmeware improvements like

1) temporary averaging for power measurement (e.g. 1-30s)
2) choice of "clocktime" as page-field

sincerely, sascha

Dear Sascha

Did you connect any tool ??
what kind condition to occur the error message?
could you tell us more detail??

Best Regards,
Angela

RochesterMTB

• Regular Members
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 03:38:12 pm »

I'm having some major issues with the firmware update.  I've been on v1.0 for some time now as I didn't have access to a windows computer till now.  I finally got the Sport Training Gym to work and decided to update the firmware.  The update process % keeps getting stuck in the low teens only once did it hit 52% and a couple times I got to 24% and the had to hit update again.  I don't want to unplug it from the PC or shut it down as I don't think it would make a good paperweight but I don't know what else to do?

I've tried every firmware update many many times.  Process bar freezes in the low percent range. "Firmware update failed"
Running Windows 7

Please help

Never mind, after a good 8+hrs of consistently hitting the update button it finally took at 2am.  I have to say, if this update process doesn't get fixed I'll never go through it again...  I don't care what features you add.  Getting the update process to go more smoothly should be priority #1.

albert

• I believe in this product
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2013, 11:30:52 am »

Running Windows 7

Please help

Never mind, after a good 8+hrs of consistently hitting the update button it finally took at 2am.  I have to say, if this update process doesn't get fixed I'll never go through it again...  I don't care what features you add.  Getting the update process to go more smoothly should be priority #1.

I am using win 7, but in the past I hat those problems. It looks very much to be a problem if you processor is an AMD. Now I have a INTEL and with no updates of all devices giving me a problem. Can you confirm what you are using?

Regards,

Albert
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 1.03 F-GGB-2O-1204131.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.6.8 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.4415
Biker, minimum 8000 km a Year.

RochesterMTB

• Regular Members
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2013, 04:44:54 am »

Yes, it is an AMD processor.  So, not only am I up a creek because I'm a Mac user, the Windows PC I bought my wife won't work because its an AMD processor?...  To be frank, I think the software techs should take some time and go back to the basics instead of worrying about the upgrades.  If a customer can't do a basic update because their computer doesn't fit ONE design standard it leaves a lot of customers in the cold.  I don't mean to sound bitter but it is frustrating when you purchase something that doesn't mention all these restrictions or problems prior to purchasing.

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2013, 05:26:57 am »

Thank You, just for your consideration

See you hopefully soon  8)

EDIT: quite annoying

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture.

Dear Sascha

i mean that your GB-580 connect any tool so your received the error post (the screen cut you post to us)

Best Regards,
Angela Wang

s_a_s_c_h_a

• Regular Members
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2013, 10:18:06 am »

hi angela,

thanks for your reply. actually my screenpolot doesn't contain any error (done with sporttracks).

i simply chose it to emphasize that un-averaged power-monitoring doesn't make sense.

most of all during training the displayed power-value is way to oscillation (by each twist of the crank).

please simply add one averagine line to your upcoming sourcecode. i could help you if you like!

distplayed_power = sum(p_(1-s),p_(2-s)...,p(-1),p_current)/s

sincerely, sascha
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.284 seconds with 19 queries.