USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: export all tracklist data incl. heartrate  (Read 1068 times)

olsen74

export all tracklist data incl. heartrate
« on: December 10, 2012, 11:59:13 am »

Hi Guys,
im using the following setup:

GPS-Watch: GH-625M
Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1011261
Win-Software: Training Gym Pro V1.6.10

First, I would really love to have a MAC OS X software support for this GPS watch. The previously described import and analyse solutions with "load my track" and "trailrunner" dont work at all on my Macbook  :'( Not even after updating the usb driver in the os x system...

But back to the main issue I try to solve at the moment: Is it possible to export the whole training data? Heartrate, height, speed and coordiates etc. in one tracklist? When I save or export a trainingdata at the moment it doesnt have the heartrate values at all...
And which kind of data is the exported "act" file? How can i use this one?

Thanks in advance for your help...
Regards
____
olsen

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
Re: export all tracklist data incl. heartrate
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 02:37:56 pm »

Hello,

Welcome to the forums! Just a couple of questions:
What is the operating system and version of the MAC computer that you're having an issue with?
In order to make sure the current driver is installed, uninstall the previous one and install the latest version of the MAC driver from here: (http://www.usglobalsat.com/store/download/62/osx_10_6_usb_drvr.zip). Make sure to take a look at the included Reinstall Guide first.
Then, you can test it with these third-party applications: LoadMyTracks and Trailrunner programs.

Regarding the heartrate values, did you set up the Heart Rate Monitor properly before doing any test? If not, please refer to the User Manual for more info on pages 9-10: http://www.usglobalsat.com/store/download/690/gh-625xt_user_manual.pdf
With the Training Gym Pro, you can export the whole data by saving it in the gpx format. As for the activity file, you should find all data as well.
To be able to use the TGP, you can refer here: http://www.usglobalsat.com/downloads/training_gym_pro_instructions_manual.pdf

olsen74

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 08:37:36 am »

Hi there :D
First of all, thanks for the quick support. Finally, I managed to solve the MAC Issue. The import and analyse with trailrunner & loadmytrack works fine now. Heartrate included. After I set the GPS Device to GH-615, even im using the 625, the import works fine. Why ever ... and btw, the trailrunner software is a blast! Def. worth a donation ;)

The other issue is still the same! Im running a (quite old) PC with Windows XP Prof. SP3. And after the data import from the watch, all information are available in Training Gym Pro, heartrate included. But after exporting/saving as gpx or text file, the HR Data is missing. Trackpoints, speed, height etc. are in the file...

After all, im using the MAC mostly. So its not a big issue anymore...
thx guys & merry christmas
Regards
_____
olsen

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 12:31:14 pm »

Alright, thanks for the update and you are welcome. Good to hear that you got to import data successfully.

Just wondering, what kind of program are you using to open up the gpx file?
Have you tried to open that said file with the Training Gym Pro?
I believe if there are no values under Heartrate, then, it would not be included in the gpx file.

Got it. Just let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 18 queries.