USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio Muting and Pausing Recording  (Read 695 times)

Dogman

Audio Muting and Pausing Recording
« on: January 10, 2013, 01:49:14 pm »

Hello:

As per the the manual ("05-‐4-‐06. Audio Recording" Section) I have "Audio Record" set to off but the unit still records audio.

In a separate, or possibly related, problem when I use the "Mute" button to stop recording ("05-‐2. Function Key" Section) the unit only stops recording audio (which it should not be doing anyway as noted above) and continues to record video. Is this by design or is there a bug?

Thank you for your help.

PS. The human hand has four fingers and a thumb.

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
Re: Audio Muting and Pausing Recording
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 02:34:31 pm »

When you set the Audio Record to OFF, it will stop recording audio but will still record the video. Did you make sure the OFF was checked or selected as shown below?

As for the MUTE function, you could do a quick press of this button in order turn off the audio during recording. After pressing the MUTE button, you will see this icon () on the upper right corner of the screen.
If, during the recording, you want to record the audio, then, just do a quick press of this again and you could record the video along with the audio.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Also, have you registered your product and generated a support ticket with us? Please check your email for further instructions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 21 queries.