USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: about gh-625xt charging input  (Read 210 times)

zahoulio32

about gh-625xt charging input
« on: August 15, 2014, 09:33:18 am »

Hello,what type of screwdriver should i use to fit the type of screw that holds the plastic that covers the charging input??In the previous model gh-625 (which i own) i bought a t5*40 and it fit perfectly so every time i want to charge my watch i unscrew and remove it safelly that way...To share to you my bad experience about the gh-625m..The 2nd time i tried to bend the plastic that covers the charge input it broke in front of my eyes...So i glued it cause i didnt had a spare plastic..And im using it again till then without problems no harm done..So now i bought the gh-625xt from memoryc for 96 euros total and it arrived to Greece yesterday morning!!We are very happy to find it in such price...!!
It is actually for a friend who is a runner like me and i suggested him this watch which is better than the 625...Good thing is that there is a spare plastic included in the box so in case the first one is damaged we should remove it and use the spare..But why should we worry of breaking it and instead you guys help us to find the exact tool that will fit and remove safelly the plastic so it lives longer and the watch remains in good condition???thank you very much!!  p.s.the t5*40 tool doesnt fit the screw of 625xt cause the screw is bigger than the tool...

USG_TECH9

• Administrator
    • USGlobalSat
Re: about gh-625xt charging input
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 12:22:58 pm »

Hello zahoulio32,

I'm not sure if I'm 100% clear in what you're looking for. Would you be able to provide pictures of what you're referring to?

Maybe a side by side of the GH-625M and GH-625XT?

Thanks.

-Jesse

zahoulio32

Re: about gh-625xt charging input
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 07:53:34 am »

Hello..finally i bought a t5 screwdriver from a hardware shop downtown..I had the xt model with me so i would check the tool on it..As i said in my previous message the xt model belongs to a friend so i dont have it now so i could put it side by side to send you a photo..There is no need to do this now that i found out the solution to my problem..Of course if global sat had already provide such tool in the package with the appropriate instructions in what it does we wouldnt put our selves in such situation..You should have informed in the specs of xt in the website about this important matter that occurs in every 625 watch..Is is very sad when you find yourself breaking the plastic and having no spare..Thats what happened with my 625m...It might get water very easily cause there is much sweat when we run and it will surely get damaged...Thats all for now..I will wait for my friends first impression when he complets a workout with the xt...Then i will get back to you again...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 19 queries.