USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: is it possible to buy sensors?  (Read 812 times)

e-solo

• Regular Members
is it possible to buy sensors?
« on: July 02, 2013, 11:14:22 pm »

hi,
is it possible to buy sensors only?
thanks

FreightTrain

• Regular Members
Re: is it possible to buy sensors?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 09:37:30 am »

Do you still need sensors? Depending on what I find out about what happened to my head unit I may be willing to part with my sensors. (cadence & speed) my screen shattered the other day when it came out of it's mount when I fell. If it can't be fixed/replaced the sensors are useless to me. I will keep you posted.

dusteel

• Regular Members
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 05:07:48 pm »

Hi there, i am new to this forum, but as fas as i know, you can buy any ANT+ compatible sensors and syncronize them to your GB-580.
So you donīt need the stock sensors. And also, you can aply the sensor to a second bike. But, you will need to syncronize them everytime you swith bikes.

If im wrong, please let me know.  :)

fishymamba

• Regular Members
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 08:21:29 pm »

Hi there, i am new to this forum, but as fas as i know, you can buy any ANT+ compatible sensors and syncronize them to your GB-580.
So you donīt need the stock sensors. And also, you can aply the sensor to a second bike. But, you will need to syncronize them everytime you swith bikes.

If im wrong, please let me know.  :)

Correct from what I know. I use a garmin heart rate monitor with no problems. Just make sure the sensors are ANT+ compatible!

If you want to get the stock sensors you can get them from here:

Speed: http://www.amazon.com/GlobalSat-11-GB580-003A-Speed-Sensor/dp/B009CN93HM/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1378603406&sr=1-4&keywords=globalsat+580
Cadence: http://www.amazon.com/GlobalSat-11-GB580-004A-Cadence-Sensor/dp/B009CN93GS/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1378603406&sr=1-2&keywords=globalsat+580

They are actually cheaper than most other ant+ sensors! Great deal!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 08:25:13 pm by fishymamba »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.204 seconds with 20 queries.