USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Power Meter training  (Read 672 times)

jurna

Power Meter training
« on: October 09, 2013, 12:14:42 am »

I have some suggestions for GB-580 regarding functionality for power training. There are some basic features missing, which makes this device not suitable for training with power meter. But I think they are not very difficult to implement.
  • Lap power. Shows average power for current lap. This is really required feature for power training.
  • Power average 3s. Since power is fluctuating a lot, current power is very difficult, almost impossbile to read. Power average 30s would also be nice.
  • Power meter manual calibration. Some devices required manual calibration, automatic calibration sometimes does not work.

Those features will make this device a very serious alternative to more expensive pro level GPS training devices.

GS_TECH01

• Administrator
Re: Power Meter training
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 02:41:36 am »

Dear Jurna

Thank you for share your input
i will pass your suggestions to our engineers and they will discuss in next meeting~

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Best Regard,
Angela

garagefuzz

Re: Power Meter training
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 12:27:51 pm »

The funcionalities listed by Juna are really important and should be included on the new firmware version, specially the power data smoothing of 3 or 30 second for a better display of the power data and the capability of setting the power meter calibration (set the zero).

Is there any date for the release of the new firmware upgrade?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 20 queries.