If your Bluetooth GPS Receiver is not being found when trying to pair it, please try these following steps:
1. Under Start / Run type in “services.msc”
2. When this runs and the window below opens
4. Locate & click on “Bluetooth Support Service” and change “Startup Type” to “Automatic” this will automatically add the function “Add a Bluetooth Device” option under Control Panel / Hardware & Sound / Devices & Printers
5. Go to Add a Bluetooth Device and it should then find your Bluetooth GPS Reciever.
6. You can then test it with the latest version of GPSInfo: http://www.usglobalsat.com/store/downloads/GPSInfo.zip