USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: big problem  (Read 542 times)

rafaduri

big problem
« on: October 24, 2013, 01:08:54 pm »

:'(
sorry for my poor english. i'm sorry :-\
i have a 625xt since january 2013, and everyting was perfect, but a month ago I have a problem, because when I turn on my watch, it no locating any satellites. the watch shows "00/4 fixed" on the screen. it does not work
Is there anyone who can help me???
thanks very much.

tengo un problema con mi reloj, ya que cuando enciendo el reloj no recibe ninguna señal de los satélites, con lo cual el reloj no me funciona. a ver si hay alguien que me pueda ayudar, en solucionar el problema, o sino en como ponerme en contacto con el distribuidor israelí( atraves de ebay) donde lo compre, ya que esta en garantía todavía.
muchas gracias
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:02:20 pm by rafaduri »

USG_Tech12

• Administrator
  • Regular Members
Re: big problem
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 12:44:46 pm »

The problem could be a weak signal or possibly the GPS chipset has gone out. Try starting the watch up and standing outside with a clear veiw of the sky. Try not to move around to much to ensure that the watch has enough time to get a fix. If you've tried that with no GPS fix still. Try to factory rest the device in the configuration settings. Then restart your watch and see if it is able to get a fix. If your device is still unable to get a GPS fix then you may have a to replace it. Sorry!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.275 seconds with 19 queries.