USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Testers wanted!!!  (Read 21150 times)

zingo

• zingo.org
Re: Testers wanted!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 01:33:24 am »

I't will be interesting to see what you are working on, I hope it's not too many late nights for your engenering team!

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 10:46:07 am »

I't will be interesting to see what you are working on, I hope it's not too many late nights for your engenering team!

Hello Zingo,

We are working hard on interval training and muti-sport, we also work on PC Software at the same time. Maybe you can share your experience for us.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

albert

• this product gives value for money
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2009, 01:34:15 pm »

Hello Geoffrey,

I like to join the test team to, if you have some places left. Special the SW training Manager would be very interesting. Also new features on the watch or different lay outs are nice to investigate for me. I like to push the capability from new soft or hardware to there limits.

Greetings, Albert         
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202
Biker, minimum 8000 km a Year.

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2009, 11:35:00 am »

Hello Geoffrey,

I like to join the test team to, if you have some places left. Special the SW training Manager would be very interesting. Also new features on the watch or different lay outs are nice to investigate for me. I like to push the capability from new soft or hardware to there limits.

Greetings, Albert       

Dear Albert,

Thanks for intersested with our product. We will let you know soon once available.
Travel Manager is used for GH-561 which the new product for traveling market as well as be launched in late July, and you can plan the route, waypoint on PC SW and then load into device to guide you. It also can export the route as KML and GPX format, so that you can download to your watch.

Please kindly wait.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

zingo

• zingo.org
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 03:53:04 pm »

By TWG_TECH4 in another thread:
For next generation watch; there are 3 models:

501: Basic, simple training functionalities, trainer function (like virtual partner), 50m water resistance, 2 weeks @ watch mode. Lowest Price!

503: Entry, interval/ muti sports, trainer function (like virtual partner), 50m water resistance, 2 weeks @ watch mode. Middle Price!

505: Professional, interval/ muti sports, trainer function (like virtual partner), 50 m water resistance, 2 weeks @ watch mode. Supports 2.4G HR and  Candence and power meter! Highest Price!

They all use Training Gym-Pro, different to muti sports to Training Gym.

For Outdoor Traveling:

GH-561: Smart Routing, 3 Axis E-compass, find waypoints.

Use Travel Manager SW to plan route, waypoint and managed as data base.

MuzLog: The future model, will consider to MP3+ data logger and geotagging function.
SW: Immageo as a free ware, you can refer to http://www.easydevices.co.uk/main.asp?sitepages=Downloads. It is apprecaited if provide ideas.

Looking forward to hearing everybody comments.

Geoffrey  ;)

Here are my first comments:

Seems like nice watches, depending on GPS-battery time I say they seem to fulfill all my current  training needs Ill soon try the "ultra way of life/running" and like extra battery life or easy ways to charge it on the run, e.g. a short battery cable and a battery pack will probably also work if cable sits firmly in the watch e.g. like today and not some big desk-stand where you put the watch and it will be charged/synced that will not work on the run.

If I understand you correctly (please correct my wrong assumptions):

501 will be similar in functionalet to gh615/gh626 (but with virtual partner) and match the Garmin 405 line with long nonGPS battery time but with much better water resistance. (size and weight and design is still unknown) (HRM belt?)

503 is a 501 + multisport stuff (whatever that means) and interval programs. (HRM belt?)

505 is a 503 with a Candence and power meter. (power meter = HRM belt??) e.g this will match Garmin 310XT product line but with great none GPS battery time. Unknown if it will match the GPS battery time of Garmin 310XT

GH-561 is for hiking not training.

Above I only talk about functions I assume that "design" may differ between the products above.

The virtual partner and interval programs are great and I'm currently trying to start to train intervals and have not yet manage to figure out how to do this in a smooth way with the current product line. The virtual partner will be great on races if you can set you "dream" time and then easily see if you are behind or in front of the intended goal time. Currently I use average pace for this but it's hard to tell exactly how far behind you are.

As I see it you seem to have a product line matching and in some way are better then the Garmin product line (they seem to be the "big" name in the GPS training watch segment), as for polar/suunto I have never looked at them so closely as they have the GPS in an extra HW unit so they have never been compelling to me. I don't think there are other brands even close to you and Garmin all the other stuff I have looked at seem to only log (without a nice info screen) or lacking on other areas but I might have missed one.

I have never used a Garmin 305/405 so my comparison is just from what I have read from the net.  I rate gh615 a realy good first try gh625 as near enough to Garmin 305 in most aspects (better in some and worst in some) but it still miss some features like virtual partner and I also think Garmin 305 has some interval program. The 50x series seem to match Garmin's new line but be seem to be better in all aspects. As none of 50x or Garmin 310XT is released yet we can't compare everything but it seem very promising.

A few questions: (it OK not to awnser these it you have some marketing "date" when to go public, just tell us in that case)

1. Will there be a Candence meter for running or only bicycle for the 505? (maybe the market for these is too small it would be nice if you could just tap-in and listen to the cheap nike foot pod)
2. Any hints on the aimed GPS Battery life?
3. Are the only difference between 503 and 505 the included extra measure pods?
4. Will it be the same HW e.g. can a user buy a 501/505 and later buy a Candence meter and it will work?
5. Will HRM belt be "coded"?
6. Will the measure HW be sold in a big package together with the 505 ot do you buy 505+HRM belt  i a base package and then buy a Candence meter as a extra item?
7. I'm also interesting about when are you intending to public annonce these (or is there no special date planed yet?) so we can point other people to some nice info place (or here). 
/Zingo

satac

• Regular Members
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 10:14:40 am »

hello I am from Spain.

I am interested in your testing program. I am mountain runner and ultrarunner. I have run several races over 50km in the Pyrenees, also Argentina K42 and UTMB where I left in 80 kilometers. This year I will go again at UTMB and I thinking to lead a GH-625M. Last year I used a FR 305 and I had many problems with the battery capacity and memory. With GH-625 I have no problems with memory, the battery is the problem. The battery must be working about 40 hours.

Thanks.

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 09:28:53 pm »

hello I am from Spain.

I am interested in your testing program. I am mountain runner and ultrarunner. I have run several races over 50km in the Pyrenees, also Argentina K42 and UTMB where I left in 80 kilometers. This year I will go again at UTMB and I thinking to lead a GH-625M. Last year I used a FR 305 and I had many problems with the battery capacity and memory. With GH-625 I have no problems with memory, the battery is the problem. The battery must be working about 40 hours.

Thanks.

Dear Satac

Thanks for your using on our product. It is always to join our group and provide any ideas. We are keeping investigation of improvement on battery life because it is a important for trainer. We also working on power pack solution as well, will be released soon. I think it could be resolved your problem on GH-625.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey  :)

Roger C

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2009, 09:55:29 am »

Hi Geoffrey !

Any news on this testing group ?
Are there any known date when the new watches, power pack , and other things is released ?
Me like information ;) , both positive and negative is great.

/Mr Testing

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2009, 11:00:01 am »

Hi Geoffrey !

Any news on this testing group ?
Are there any known date when the new watches, power pack , and other things is released ?
Me like information ;) , both positive and negative is great.

/Mr Testing

Hi Mr. Testing

The power bank, handheld travel device will be released first and then watch.
Travel and Power Bank are almost finished, we will want each 5 testers to join our group.  :)

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

albert

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 01:20:33 pm »

Hi Geoffrey,

I like to Join the test group, please.

Regards,

Albert
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2009, 03:37:41 pm »

Hi Geoffrey,

Regards,

Albert

Welcome! Albert!
We will inform you if you are the lucky memeber.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey  ;)

snow_freak

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2009, 05:14:41 am »

Hello,
the new products 501/3/5 sound very good. But there is on thing I'm still missing: a barometric altimeter. This would be a really outstanding feature!

Regards

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2009, 11:32:54 am »

Hello,
the new products 501/3/5 sound very good. But there is on thing I'm still missing: a barometric altimeter. This would be a really outstanding feature!

Regards

Hello Snow_Freak

You are right.
We will hold it into our next generation product.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey  :)

albert

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 11:15:08 am »

Hi Geoffrey,

Regards,

Albert

Welcome! Albert!
We will inform you if you are the lucky memeber.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey  ;)

Hello Geoffrey,

To get misunderstanding out the way, I am only interested in GH 561, to test, that one is, I think, very useful to test on a bike. The others are more for hiking/walking.

Best regards,

Albert

albert

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2009, 12:03:02 pm »

Hello Geoffrey,

Sorry I mean the 505, I mistyped it because I was reading a lot over the 561.

Regards Albert

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.291 seconds with 20 queries.