USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to record HR without GPS fix??  (Read 4689 times)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
Re: How to record HR without GPS fix??
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2011, 10:13:37 am »

Maybe you can atleast do number 1, since this in not adding anything just moving/changing the config setup. I think it will be much mor logic to have it where you handle the GPS instead of somewhere else. Removeing the other config options will maybe also free some space.

Hi Zingo,

Sorry for late response.
We will start working on GH-625XT as first.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

zingo

• zingo.org
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2011, 12:53:42 pm »

Great!

Dmac

• Regular Members
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 05:26:11 am »

Dear All, Quite by accident I chance upon this web site and I think it is great. I have read the reviews of the GH 625 and it seems to meet my needs. However I don't want to be disappointed again (with my 9Xi) so I would like to solicit from readers whether the gps with this watch can get signals while under heavy (tropical) canopy and also very cloudy and raining conditions. Secondly, how does the "tracking route as crumb method" look like on the screen of the watch? Any pictures?
Thanks much.
Dmac

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2011, 03:28:01 am »

Dear All, Quite by accident I chance upon this web site and I think it is great. I have read the reviews of the GH 625 and it seems to meet my needs. However I don't want to be disappointed again (with my 9Xi) so I would like to solicit from readers whether the gps with this watch can get signals while under heavy (tropical) canopy and also very cloudy and raining conditions. Secondly, how does the "tracking route as crumb method" look like on the screen of the watch? Any pictures?
Thanks much.
Dmac

Dear customer,

GH-625 built in high performance SirF Star III GPS chipset that works well under rainy wether and depends how obstructive the ambient of canopy.
Here is the pic of tracking routes as crumb for your reference. It never make you get lost and enjoy your sport.

Hope it is helpful for you,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 03:29:47 am by TWG_TECH4 »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.21 seconds with 19 queries.