USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: HR monitor problem  (Read 56087 times)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
Re: HR monitor problem
« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2010, 09:54:01 am »

Hello Guys,

until last month i where very happy with my GH-625m. Since middle of April i begun to had problems with logging of my heart rate. Usualy after 10 minutes the logging stoped and before the data was incorrect. I tried other routes to avoide any "noise" and the effect where allways the same.
I checked today your page and i found the new firmware and i updated mine on the GH-625m. Now the watch shows me a heart rate of "0". I cleaned the belt and replaced the battery and it shows no effect :(
To avoide missunderstandings. The settings on the GH-625m are right. i double checked everything and i putted the battery in the right way in the belt. Is there any possibility to check if my belt is out of order or can i use an other belt for my lovely GH-625?

Dear customer,

Thanks for loving our product.
Does your problem be solved?
Can you please put the photo of belt on the fourm and let me know the series number of watch? We would like to check your belt model to figure out the problem.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

PawelHL

« Reply #196 on: May 09, 2010, 01:52:47 am »

Hello there :)

Does your problem be solved?
no :(

Can you please put the photo of belt on the fourm and let me know the series number of watch? We would like to check your belt model to figure out the problem
Of course. My serial No is: M03743
I took last week some time for testing. It is strange. As Longjog told i cleaned the contacts and it show no effect. Then i took the T31 and went out for a ride with my bicyle. The GH-625 finaly received a heart rate but the showed heartrate where wrong. My rate dont went up more then 90.
At home i build up my Tacx-Fortius and checked my heartrate. There the heart rate where right. Then i startet a new test. I took my monitor of the GH-625 and the result where no heartrate. I tried again a new battery. No effect. I bought a complete new battery and again no effect. During testing i recognise that the monitor of the GH-625 send some signal. As i putted on my chest the receiver of my hometrainer got shortly a signal but it went of after 2-5 sec.
So i have now following problem: It seems that the monitor of my GH-625 is broken, but why the Polar T31 data is wrong? Anyway thank you for try to help me :)

PawelHL

« Reply #197 on: May 09, 2010, 05:34:29 am »

forgot to add the photo

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #198 on: May 09, 2010, 10:28:07 am »

forgot to add the photo

Dear customer,

It seems the belt was broken. Please try to contact your dealer for repairment.
Since T31 is coded type and the frequency is 5.3KHz and GH-625 is working on 5KHz+/-20% without coding, so it might got something wrong data.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey :)

toekh

« Reply #199 on: August 21, 2010, 06:38:09 am »

I have bought an GH-615M and have only tried it for once. In that first test the Heart rate monitor doesn’t worked as expected. I had a average hart rate at over 200 bpm. I have read every posting in this thread and after that I went to the bath room to try rinsing the joints at the heart rate monitor. After I had done that it seems that the watch log heart rate more reasonable but not correct. When I take heart rate manually I can count to 60 bpm but the watch will show 70 bpm... This is not a big problem to me but I have to ask a few questions.
How do I know if I have the old or the new version of heart rate monitor?
How accurate are the driver shown at Globalsats website? Did it contain the same features that the beta firmware for GH-625 talked about in this thread?
What risks do I take if I update my GH-615M to the firmware meant for GH-625?

Regards Tomas

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #200 on: August 21, 2010, 08:45:05 am »

I have bought an GH-615M and have only tried it for once. In that first test the Heart rate monitor doesn’t worked as expected. I had a average hart rate at over 200 bpm. I have read every posting in this thread and after that I went to the bath room to try rinsing the joints at the heart rate monitor. After I had done that it seems that the watch log heart rate more reasonable but not correct. When I take heart rate manually I can count to 60 bpm but the watch will show 70 bpm... This is not a big problem to me but I have to ask a few questions.
How do I know if I have the old or the new version of heart rate monitor?
How accurate are the driver shown at Globalsats website? Did it contain the same features that the beta firmware for GH-625 talked about in this thread?
What risks do I take if I update my GH-615M to the firmware meant for GH-625?

Regards Tomas

Dear Tomas,

Thanks for using our product.
To recognize the type of heart belt, the old one is likes square shape and new one is much round.

If you want to update firmware to GH-625. We suggest you downloading the "simple update tool" from http://www.gs-sport.com/pro_dl.php?en_product_id=1&en_product_cnt_id=23. And then follow instruction to process.
Please be noted, don't interrrput or power off during updating process or failed to update. Please repeat the updating procedure until success, otherwise the watch might be dead.

Regards,

Geoffrey

toekh

« Reply #201 on: August 21, 2010, 05:00:13 pm »

Thank you Geoffery!I managed to update my watch to GH-625M and I like it very much. I followed the link you suggested in this thread ( http://www.usglobalsat.com/p-231-heart-rate-monitor.aspx ) and the heart rate monitor pictured and for sale is very "lookalike" the heart rate monitor i have. In my eys it is definitely square... If I make an order on that side, do I receive the more rounded device or have I bought me another square one?  ???

Regards Tomas

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #202 on: August 23, 2010, 11:07:20 am »

Thank you Geoffery!I managed to update my watch to GH-625M and I like it very much. I followed the link you suggested in this thread ( http://www.usglobalsat.com/p-231-heart-rate-monitor.aspx ) and the heart rate monitor pictured and for sale is very "lookalike" the heart rate monitor i have. In my eys it is definitely square... If I make an order on that side, do I receive the more rounded device or have I bought me another square one?  ???

Regards Tomas

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for your praise. :D
Should be round type, because square is stop production.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

toekh

« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2010, 01:53:26 pm »

I just bought a new heart rate monitor from the Globalsat website. I hope this will solve my problems with the hart rate monitoring. /Tomas

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #204 on: August 27, 2010, 11:51:03 pm »

I just bought a new heart rate monitor from the Globalsat website. I hope this will solve my problems with the hart rate monitoring. /Tomas

Dear Tomas,

Hope your annoying will be taken away. Any problem is welcome to ask us.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey :D

toekh

« Reply #205 on: September 02, 2010, 12:59:58 pm »

In fact the new heart rate monitor solved all my problems. There is no doubt that the old monitor caused them! Thank you for your help.  :D

Dotank

• Regular Members
« Reply #206 on: September 10, 2010, 09:44:20 am »

After I noticed I get higher then expected HR readings I got to this thread but couldn't figure out if I have the "New" or the "Old" belt.
My watch is marked as an 08/2010 model (pretty "new") and has s/n M08486
The belt I have is similar to the one in the following image

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #207 on: September 11, 2010, 12:33:43 am »

After I noticed I get higher then expected HR readings I got to this thread but couldn't figure out if I have the "New" or the "Old" belt.
My watch is marked as an 08/2010 model (pretty "new") and has s/n M08486
The belt I have is similar to the one in the following image

Dear customer,

It is new type. Maybe you check the battery and firmware version.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Dotank

• Regular Members
« Reply #208 on: September 17, 2010, 10:36:50 am »

After fastening the belt tighter looks like all the problems are solved and I get reliable readings.

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #209 on: September 18, 2010, 03:01:46 am »

After fastening the belt tighter looks like all the problems are solved and I get reliable readings.

Dear customer,

Good to hear. Please don't heasitate to conatct if any further needed.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.278 seconds with 19 queries.