USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down

Author Topic: HR monitor problem  (Read 55020 times)

AndersBrontosaurus

Re: HR monitor problem
« Reply #210 on: September 27, 2010, 06:13:47 pm »

Hello.
I too have the same problem. HRM not working. Bought the watch a few days ago. Brand new. Everything wrapped in plastic. Took the watch and HRM on and went out for ten minutes moving logs from a pile outside to a stack in the barn. Pulse never went under 200 bpm. Even if stacking logs can be exciting it's not that fun. Went inside. Upgraded firmware to 1.16. Same work - same pulse. After reading through this thread I realize that I'm holding an old version of a HRM, the one that doesn't work. I could of course go back with it to the shop where I bought it and have them contact you about replacement for me but it's gonna take longer time than doing it myself. Therefore, Geoffrey, to save time so I can start using the watch, I would like USGlobal to send me a functioning HRM. Please tell me where to email my adress, serialnumber what more you might need.

Best regards,
Anders

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #211 on: October 06, 2010, 12:50:57 am »

Hello.
I too have the same problem. HRM not working. Bought the watch a few days ago. Brand new. Everything wrapped in plastic. Took the watch and HRM on and went out for ten minutes moving logs from a pile outside to a stack in the barn. Pulse never went under 200 bpm. Even if stacking logs can be exciting it's not that fun. Went inside. Upgraded firmware to 1.16. Same work - same pulse. After reading through this thread I realize that I'm holding an old version of a HRM, the one that doesn't work. I could of course go back with it to the shop where I bought it and have them contact you about replacement for me but it's gonna take longer time than doing it myself. Therefore, Geoffrey, to save time so I can start using the watch, I would like USGlobal to send me a functioning HRM. Please tell me where to email my adress, serialnumber what more you might need.

Best regards,
Anders

Hi Anders,

Thanks for using GH product. I would like to know the series number and where did you buy it?
I am also wondering the warranty status. Basically, according to the contract with dealer, they often take over the RMA matter unless quality issue within warannty peroid.
Anyway, I am willing to check the possiblity of new belt arrangement.  :D

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #212 on: October 07, 2010, 01:25:34 pm »

Hello.

Best regards,
Anders

Hi Anders,

Thanks for using GH product. I would like to know the series number and where did you buy it?
I am also wondering the warranty status. Basically, according to the contract with dealer, they often take over the RMA matter unless quality issue within warannty peroid.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Yes. The dealer should of course be the first to replace the HRM. I have just emailed him the other day about the issue. However, since I'm convinced that he will replace it with another one of the older apparently-not-really-working monitors he will have to contact you about the issue which gives me longer waitingtime. Therefore I suggest that we fix it without the middleman. I could scan the guaranteecontract and email it to you if like. Serialnumber is 6728. I'm also wondering how it can be that I have a pulse up to 80 bpm even if I'm not wearing the pulseband?

Best regards,
Anders

ruvipama

« Reply #213 on: October 14, 2010, 03:58:38 pm »

Geoffrey Hello I have the same problem with my HR always walks in 200 or more, I bought the 625-m of NSports sold by PatoCycles in Portugal. any idea about what to do?

graciously
rui

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #214 on: October 15, 2010, 10:29:32 am »

Hello.

Best regards,
Anders

Hi Anders,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Yes. The dealer should of course be the first to replace the HRM. I have just emailed him the other day about the issue. However, since I'm convinced that he will replace it with another one of the older apparently-not-really-working monitors he will have to contact you about the issue which gives me longer waitingtime. Therefore I suggest that we fix it without the middleman. I could scan the guaranteecontract and email it to you if like. Serialnumber is 6728. I'm also wondering how it can be that I have a pulse up to 80 bpm even if I'm not wearing the pulseband?

Best regards,
Anders

Hi Anders,

It is company policy, sorry I have to follow the rule to cause your inconvenience. Please help to confirm the whether watch plug to PC at that time to read out 80 bpm? Or any mangetic interferrence around there?

Sincerely

Geoffrey

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #215 on: October 20, 2010, 05:33:19 pm »

Hello.

Best regards,
Anders

Hi Anders,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Best regards,
Anders

Hi Anders,

It is company policy, sorry I have to follow the rule to cause your inconvenience. Please help to confirm the whether watch plug to PC at that time to read out 80 bpm? Or any mangetic interferrence around there?

Sincerely

Geoffrey

Hello Geoffrey.
No, watch was not connected to PC and there was no magnetic interference either. I was loading wood in my backyard + running on a track 'n' fieldarena.

BR
Anders

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #216 on: October 23, 2010, 12:47:42 am »

Hello.

Best regards,
Anders

Hi Anders,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Best regards,
Anders

Hi Anders,

Sincerely

Geoffrey

Hello Geoffrey.
No, watch was not connected to PC and there was no magnetic interference either. I was loading wood in my backyard + running on a track 'n' fieldarena.

BR
Anders

Hi Ander,

It sounds strange.
Does it work without any problem if didn't wear belt?

Regards,

Geoffrey

furaxounet

« Reply #217 on: November 05, 2010, 10:22:31 am »

Hello everybody in the loop,

I bought a GH-625M watch 2 month ago, and I have a big problem with the HRM.

After 10 minutes of running (or cycling), I have a 200 pulses rate (no I am not superman!).

If I use a different belt (a VDO one), no problem. I changed the battery of the Globalsat belt, always the problem.

Just for information.

Lionel
A french guy and sorry for my very poor english

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #218 on: November 06, 2010, 07:20:36 am »

Hello everybody in the loop,

I bought a GH-625M watch 2 month ago, and I have a big problem with the HRM.

After 10 minutes of running (or cycling), I have a 200 pulses rate (no I am not superman!).

If I use a different belt (a VDO one), no problem. I changed the battery of the Globalsat belt, always the problem.

Just for information.

Lionel
A french guy and sorry for my very poor english

Dear customer,

Thanks for using our product.
Please try to wear the belt with logo up side down and clean before wearing. Perhahs it is helpful.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #219 on: November 08, 2010, 04:12:38 am »

Hello.

Best regards,
Anders

Hi Anders,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Best regards,
Anders

Hi Anders,

Sincerely

Geoffrey

Hello Geoffrey.

BR
Anders

Hi Ander,

It sounds strange.

Regards,

Geoffrey

Yes. The rest of the watch seems to work fine. No problems with gps or anything else. Just the pulsestuff. Watch showing pulse even when not using pulseband and pulse too high with pulseband as mentioned above.

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #220 on: November 12, 2010, 03:36:46 am »

Hello.

Best regards,
Anders

Hi Anders,

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Best regards,
Anders

Hi Anders,

Sincerely

Geoffrey

Hello Geoffrey.

BR
Anders

Hi Ander,

It sounds strange.

Regards,

Geoffrey

Yes. The rest of the watch seems to work fine. No problems with gps or anything else. Just the pulsestuff. Watch showing pulse even when not using pulseband and pulse too high with pulseband as mentioned above.

Dear customer,

It perhaps comes from belt itself.
If it still in warannty, please contact our services station or dealer.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #221 on: December 20, 2010, 06:35:24 am »

I have now exchanged the belt and tried the new one several times. No difference. How do I get in contact with your servicestation?

Best regards
Anders

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #222 on: December 20, 2010, 08:21:54 am »

I have now exchanged the belt and tried the new one several times. No difference. How do I get in contact with your servicestation?

Best regards
Anders

Hi Anders,

You can see the detail:www.gs-sport.com. Mr.Brend will help you.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

AndersBrontosaurus

« Reply #223 on: January 11, 2011, 04:26:13 am »

Hi Geoffrey.
I followed your advice. Could I have done something wrong? Mr. Brend isn't answering anyway.
I do now have 3 GS-615 and 2 HRM-belts of the old kind that the retailer have sent me during autumn/winter.

1 is upgraded to newest 625-firmware, the other 2 are not. The 2 original 615 give the same readings and the upgraded one differs with 10 bpm. However they are all 70-80 bpm off the target. What to do?

Best regards
Anders

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #224 on: January 11, 2011, 10:30:22 am »

Hi Geoffrey.
I followed your advice. Could I have done something wrong? Mr. Brend isn't answering anyway.
I do now have 3 GS-615 and 2 HRM-belts of the old kind that the retailer have sent me during autumn/winter.

1 is upgraded to newest 625-firmware, the other 2 are not. The 2 original 615 give the same readings and the upgraded one differs with 10 bpm. However they are all 70-80 bpm off the target. What to do?

Best regards
Anders

Hi Anders

You are really Gsat  fans! :o
Maybe try to update firmware would be helpful.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.348 seconds with 18 queries.