USGlobalSat GPS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Training Gym V2.1 released!!  (Read 31683 times)

albert

• this product gives value for money
Re: Training Gym V2.1 released!!
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2010, 04:26:15 pm »

Hi all,

I'm wondering when it'll be release a new update for the training Gym software with all the sugestions that was made here?

regard's

Dear customers,

Thanks for using our product and providing many feedbacks.
We always keep improving our products and providing you the best services.
The modification is keeping plan and hold for a while because we almost be occupied by other projects and requirements.

Please kindly wait and sorry for your inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey :)
Hello Geoffrey,

Yes I am wondering still!!
  • Another Question is the possibility to create a track inside the TG, this would help a lot. I know there are a lot of programs on the Net but it would be nice to have it in one package and direct loadable to the GH625  :D
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202
Biker, minimum 8000 km a Year.

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2010, 08:31:52 pm »

Hi all,

I'm wondering when it'll be release a new update for the training Gym software with all the sugestions that was made here?

regard's

Dear customers,

Thanks for using our product and providing many feedbacks.
We always keep improving our products and providing you the best services.
The modification is keeping plan and hold for a while because we almost be occupied by other projects and requirements.

Please kindly wait and sorry for your inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey :)
Hello Geoffrey,

Yes I am wondering still!!
  • Another Question is the possibility to create a track inside the TG, this would help a lot. I know there are a lot of programs on the Net but it would be nice to have it in one package and direct loadable to the GH625  :D

Hi Albert,

Sorry for our slow progressing because we are almost occupied by the new projects development.
It is recommend to use http://www.gpsies.com/home.do#9_24.392130270038873_121.146240234375_p to create your route and then export to TG as substitute solution.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Dotank

• Regular Members
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2010, 03:19:36 pm »

Please add an option to remove odd readings from a saved route.
It should be done either by direct deletion of a line in the track points table (for odd heart rate or altitude) or by right click on an odd gps reading in the map (like the option in ST3)

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2010, 03:23:35 am »

Please add an option to remove odd readings from a saved route.
It should be done either by direct deletion of a line in the track points table (for odd heart rate or altitude) or by right click on an odd gps reading in the map (like the option in ST3)

Hi Dotank,

Can you please explain more detail since I havn't used ST3 so far.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

Dotank

• Regular Members
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2010, 02:02:23 pm »

In ST3 in the map view  you can change from Explore to Edit and choose any point in the route and delete it with all it's corresponding readings (location, altitude, heart rate).
Since the table with the readings is directly available in the track Points tab of Training Gym it would be nice to have the option to delete an entry (as can be done for the waypoints in the planing tool).
You may also look at previous thread in this regard
http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=1427.0

TWG_TECH8

• Administrator
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2010, 09:59:02 pm »

In ST3 in the map view  you can change from Explore to Edit and choose any point in the route and delete it with all it's corresponding readings (location, altitude, heart rate).
Since the table with the readings is directly available in the track Points tab of Training Gym it would be nice to have the option to delete an entry (as can be done for the waypoints in the planing tool).
You may also look at previous thread in this regard
http://www.usglobalsat.com/forum/index.php?topic=1427.0

Hi, Dotank

Thanks, I am little understand the meaning.
I will test ST3 first and then generate the scenario about this.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey

albert

• this product gives value for money
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2010, 12:41:18 pm »

Hello Geoffrey,

Thanks, I am little understand the meaning.
I will test ST3 first and then generate the scenario about this
I don't see much different between 2 and 3, they should work the same.

1. On the moment you can delete trackpoints in ST with chancing the pull down menu in the top left corner of the map in editing.
2.after this you go to track point and you see then the cursor changing in a target model.
3. hit the left mouse button and than the [delete] on the keyboard, trackpoint deleted.
4. replace the trackpoint to click on the left mouse button and keep it in then move the trackpoint where you want it.

If you decide ever to make it possible to create ore modify tracks in TMPro I would suggest to make it possible to select a part of the map. After this you then can decide to take out (delete) all the trackpoints or waypoints in the selected part of the map. Editing like in ST 2 and 3 of trackpoints and waypoints is necessary as well of course.
If so you would gain to be a head of a lot of route track builders :), like you do with smart track back. ;D

Regards,

Albert   
GH-625M, Firmware: F-GGH-2A-1012103, GB580P version 2.0 F-GGB-21402241.GHX,  GH 625XT, GH 561, Training Gym Pro V1.7.10 / Sport Tracks (ST)2.1.3478/ST3.1.5202
Biker, minimum 8000 km a Year.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Page created in 0.247 seconds with 19 queries.