Hello Geoffrey and all others,
This is a summery of items that came around in TG and new once:
• Possibility to backup/restore from and to the database.
• Placing tool for Waypoint a little cross like the[X] instead of the big hand.
• Replacing possibility for waypoints on the map.
• Automatic numbering and by hand of the waypoints if you create E.g. 001, 002, and the possibility to insert manually 001a, 001b etc.
• Route definition, so that only the waypoint route you select is visible on the watch and not the whole bunch you ever made.
• Remarks (last column from the waypoint) loaded up to the watch and visible.
• In TG the extra option [DELETE ALL] or [DELETE SELECTED] with the last one you need to have the option [SELECT ALL] and deselect the once you don’t want to delete.
• By the last waypoint the watch should not stop recording the track and data. (this is more for the watch)
• Saving waypoints on a file and the possibility of load them in again, so you have the opportunity to see them together with the track file after you did the workout.
• Possibility to load in waypoints from different source, like GPX, KML, WPT.
• Manual input from coordinates in different methods like Google, UTM and normal.
• Possibility to rename activity files in database, instead of having a date store.
• Naming the tracks our self’s, so the track is not a number but you can give it a logical name.
• An ALT text box, if you move the cursor over de data in the database, the ALT text box is free to put in what the user likes, so he can identify his workouts.
• Better translations in the other languages.
• Average speed km/hour in the bottom right screen with the other summaries.
• Scale factor in the bottom of the screen map. 1cm = …..Meter.
• Shorten the time needed to download track data from watch.
The list can be extended if you like, but I did not know more then this at the moment.