Sale Item Is for a Close-Out product
This item is being sold as a "Close-Out item" with limited warranty. See detail at bottom of page.
Q. Why didn't my GV-201 come with a CD-ROM or User's Manual?
A. We wanted to provide our customers with newer map data that what was originally packaged with the unit when it was manufactured. In order to do this we needed to remove the GV-201 DVD and replace it with the newer GV-370 DVD. The User Manual was on the old GV-201 DVD, however a User Manual can now be downloaded directly from this web-page and then printed for your reference.
Q. The box my GV-201 came in appeared to have been opened and was torn. I though these were new units?
A. Although the GV-201 unit itself is new, it has been opened to update the CD-ROM (GV-370) and in some cases new units from our inventory that didn't have boxes may have been placed into slightly damaged boxes by our Shipping Dept. with all the necessary accessories for easier shipping as a complete unit. We apologize for this but there was an overwhelming response because of the low-price-point offered for this sale product and we tried to fill everyone's orders the best we could.
Map data included for North America and Canada
(Map updates available March 2008 $59.99 #11-GVMU-2008)
- Complete out-of-box vehicle navigation solution
- Easily transferred from vehicle to vehicle
- Portable windshield mounting arm
- Simply attach, power-up and go!
- 4.0” TFT high brightness, touch screen LCD
- Easy touch-screen operation
- User friendly icon and touch keypad
- Clear voice-guidance, turn-by-turn instructions
- Rechargeable battery with 12V vehicle and 110VAC chargers
- Built-in antenna with external antenna port
- SD card slot
- Supports music files (.mp3)
- Supports Photo View (.jpg)
- Supports standard movie files (.mpg 1)
- Microsoft Windows® CE.NET 4.2 CORE Version
- Navigation: North America (DVD)
Navigation Languages Supported
- 266MHz ARM920T processor
- 32 MB SDRAM
- 32 MB Flash ROM
- 2GB SD card for maps/application
- 4.0” Diagonal screen
- 320 x 240 x 65536 color
- 1300mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 5.3” x 3.5” x 1.2”
- Built-in speaker (mono)
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- USB 2.0 for faster data transfers
- Operating Temperature -10° ~ +70° C
- SiRF® StarIII High sensitivity chipset
- 20-channel “All-in View” tracking
- Built-in patch antenna
- MMCX connector for optional external antenna (AT-65-MMCX)
- Hot start 1 sec , average
- Warm start 38 sec , average
- Cold start 42 sec , average
- Reacquisition <100ms
60-day warranty for Repair/Replacement only.No Refunds Or credits will be issued. No exceptions. http://www.usglobalsat.com/t-terms_and_conditions.aspx Please note that as all closeout offerings sold by USGlobalSat, Inc. are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable. Only 1st-Party purchases shall the warranty be applicable to.Repair/Replacement is the only option for any Authorized Returned purchases from USGlobalSat, Inc. closeout offerings. No exceptions.If "Add to Cart" Button Is Not Viewable, The Item Is No Longer Available.
Price: $0.00 (USD)